Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2020 at 10:13 PM
Default HELP! Deliciously Indulgent Bakery: Error
Hi! I need help with this 'premium' pack.

I few days ago, I re-installed my Sims 3 (with Ambitions, Late Night & Generations). So, I have this 'Deliciously Indulgent Bakery' Pack, that was working before & after the reinstall. It's weird. Before I reinstalled the game, it was working perfectly with the other expansions. After that, I make everything new in a different town. Everything was ok, all the items from this pack were there, with no error. The problem is the Baker's Station, because when I try to make something (cake, cobbler, pie, etc.) the game tells me that 'Not interactions available'. That means that my over is not working.

I have tried many many many things. First, I uninstalled the pack and installed again; I have changed the ccmerged; I have changed the store fixes; even I have tried unistalled and reinstalled again my Sims.

My game works perfectly fine, everything else works. Even the stove to make jam & the ice cream machine. Those work perfectly. But I can't understand why this item doesn't work. I'm tired, but I don't want to give up, because I love that item from the game.

Of course, I have tested the LOT and visited it, but the oven doesn't work at all.

What can I do?

P.S: I have seen a similar post before, but I don't want to ask in an entry from 2015 :/
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2020 at 12:29 AM
NOW IT'S WORKING: I'll tell you what happened.

I put the storefix_fixes, storefix_decrap_fixes & the XMLs in packages & overides folder. Of course, I put the ccmerged on both folders too.

This was really helpful! ♥
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st May 2021 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KahlanRyan
NOW IT'S WORKING: I'll tell you what happened.

I put the storefix_fixes, storefix_decrap_fixes & the XMLs in packages & overides folder. Of course, I put the ccmerged on both folders too.

This was really helpful! ♥

Hey! I'm dealing with the same issue. I was wondering if you could explain to me exactly what you did since I'm not getting what 'storefix_fixes, storefix_decrap_fixes & the XMLs' are haha. I'm new here and I really want to play with this bakery
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd May 2021 at 7:39 AM
Maybe ask these things in the help section where the right people are more likely to see them.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd May 2021 at 12:46 PM
The "store fixes" are for those who download from unofficial websites.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2021 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
The "store fixes" are for those who download from unofficial websites.

That's not entirely true.

But if the content is from a legitimate source, I would suggest attempting to run it as it comes without all the decrap and store fixes steps. Since the newer poster has no idea what these are, I suspect they aren't using any of them to begin with. Perhaps this is a ccmerged issue ?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 2nd May 2021 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
That's not entirely true.

But if the content is from a legitimate source, I would suggest attempting to run it as it comes without all the decrap and store fixes steps. Since the newer poster has no idea what these are, I suspect they aren't using any of them to begin with. Perhaps this is a ccmerged issue ?

Ok, sorry - didn't realize.