Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More points for woohoo with professors

by Marhis Posted 12th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:27 AM by Marhis : Reuploaded attachment

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#26 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 3:55 PM
Now I can replace some of the profs to handsome sexy ones and the woohoo with them will not so horrible

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
The ModFather
retired moderator
#27 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 1:07 AM
Eh no, Ailias, it's unfair! If you want the extra points, you have to suffer for that!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#28 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 1:42 PM
This is hysterical and an added bonus of learning something new about the game after so long. My students are always after the mascots, just have to find out what lies under that costume, but now perhaps their eyes will wander?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:44 AM
This is adorable. Thanks for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 11:19 AM
Thanks.
My friend's female Sim slept with a professor, and she skipped two semsters this way, without exams.
Weird, right?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 5:45 PM
Default Soo true :D
Quote: Originally posted by nerina
This is great, thanks. I just have a romance sim who's sleeping her way to the dean list Not that I approve of this kind of behaviour in real life, but in a game where there are werewolves and aliens and people get eaten by cowplants, I think it's perfectly all right.
Thank you Marhis :D

Hahaha - I love this comment - it's all so true

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:03 PM
awesome! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:37 AM
This makes so much sense!
Yeah, only my romance sims end up sleeping with professors.
Sims get a grade boost for doing *anything* with professors, so it only makes sense that a whoohoo should be a ton more. I think my sims deserve a guarunteed pass if they give a professor a little sugar
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 12:08 AM
lol thanks thats cool
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 8:39 PM
Ha ha! too funny but i couldn't agree with you more! Excellent mod! I'm loving all your mods! Thanks!
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:18 PM
Yay now my sims will pass!

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:42 PM
LMAO!!!! Ingenious! In a world without rape, murder, mugging, vd, molestation, jelousy, desease, or any of the other uglies that abound in the real world, (unless the player willingly puts them in) it makes sense for the moral standards to be a bit different. My romance sims are going to want to stay longer than 4 years! LOL!
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:03 AM
haha.I never knew u could earn points by woohooing with professors!!It will be funny if a girl sim flirted all the guy professors and slept her way to deans list!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:00 AM
hmmm,great idea :D
Instructor
#40 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 12:50 AM
Well, it's not illegale if it's Biology class!!!!LOL
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:06 AM
Wow... so wrong yet so right. I must download!

Albeit I torture my "romance" Sims by making them monogamous (I find it an extra challenge, keeping them plat, and entertaining, watching them squirm), one should still get lots more credit by being willing to touch any of those professors without a ten-foot pole. Seriously!
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 3:02 PM
Great idea!
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 4:47 PM
...lol...
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:22 AM
Muito bom
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th May 2009 at 9:22 AM
Show de bola.
Merece um parabéns.
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 6:14 PM
thank you, this could come in handy!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Now I can replace some of the profs to handsome sexy ones and the woohoo with them will not so horrible

Can you replace the profs? if o, can you please explain it to me?

lol I saw this and HAD to see it, am deffy downloading this!
Now THAT'S how Heather Huffington got through colledge!
Scholar
#48 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:09 PM
This helps my Romance Sims a lot. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 4:01 PM
Its fun for the student too Btw, i dont know if you can do this, but can you make instant relationships without going through the whole friendship thing? I dunno if they hve this as a cheat though, i dont know XD x
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:35 PM
LOLLLL, i never knew sleeping with those ugly people did stuff! though my sim did have a bit of WhooHoo in a hot tub with one of the girl professors once cause i was in a bored mood xD

That girl's made of matches and she wants to light her name, untill it catches.
Page 2 of 3