Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM
I didn't know Mootilda personally, but I did use some of her mods and saw her around the forums on occasion.... this is such sad, sad news; my deepest condolences go to her family and friends, and to all of those here on MTS who did know her on a personal level.. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this terribly sad time... RIP Mootilda

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:34 PM
This breaks my heart. I will never forget how Mootilda went above and beyond to help me out with a custom hood a year or so ago, she was so kind and full of helpful advice.
Mootilda was a class act and I will miss her contributions tremendously.

RIP Mootilda, you made this particular lurker feel very accepted and I will miss knowing you are out there somewhere.
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:38 PM
Oh, no. This is awful. She was always so helpful and kind to everyone.

My condolences go out to her family. Rest in peace, dear.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:42 PM
This is indeed very sad, and shocking. I have so many things by her in my game, and outside. She was a superb technical creator, and always very generous and helpful to everyone.

I don't think I ever saw her post anything mean or hurtful. She was a wonderful person, woman and simmer. I'm genuinely sad to know that we have lost a leading light in the community.

She will be missed so terribly much by many more people than she ever knew who loved her and her work.

I'm personally very grieved to hear of her death.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM
This is very sad
Helptato
#56 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM
That's truly terrible news. She seemed such a wonderful person.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#57 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM
RIP Mootida. Thank you for your amazingness

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM
RIP Mootilda. I hope the hay is sweet and the water cool in the big cowshed in the sky.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:07 PM
I'm both shocked and saddened by this news. Mootilda was an integral part of the Sims community. She will be missed by all of us here at MTS. Shall I download one of her creations in her memory?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:37 PM
So sad. Prayers for her family.

We are a Mom and 24 year old Daughter who love Sims 2, Sims 1, Sims 3 and Sims 4, respectively.
We also share videos of our games on our YouTube channel.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:04 PM
Rest in peace

"Knowledge is one part of the battle. Fireballs are the other part."
Mad Poster
#62 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:15 PM
Didn't know her, and I think she only responded to a couple of my posts, but wow. I didn't even know she had cancer. My condolences to her family.
Scholar
#63 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:16 PM
Be well, now, wherever you are, Mootilda.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:18 PM
I can't believe this. She was so lovely and nice to everybody... Great loss for the world. Rest in peace
Forum Resident
#65 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:23 PM
hearing this news makes me really sad. i hope that her family gets well soon ... hopefully everyone concerned had a chance to prepare for that. (or to some extend?)
reading that so many people are touched makes me realize what a nice place MTS is. i easily forget that there are people behind these avatars with a real-life going on (since i am so buzy with mine and that extra virtual life on top). apparently many hearty, supportive persons as members, creators, moderators, site helpers...and whatsoever here. thats good to know. simply wanted to mention that

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:28 PM
I have never talked to her or known her personally, sadly. However that doesn't deny the fact that she was a very nice member of the community, and I did see how much she helped people. She seemed very kind. I'm sad to hear that cancer has won the battle in the end, but I'm glad her passing was a moment of peace, and not one of fighting. I wish her family and her friends, and all those who knew her too my condoleances and a lot of strength and love; having (had) family members with cancer myself I can relate, a little. Mootilda will be missed.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#67 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:36 PM
Aw. This is very sad, but at least she is no longer in pain and her passing was a peaceful one.

She was a highly knowledgeable individual who will be greatly missed. Many prayers to her family and loved ones in this time.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
#68 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:39 PM
What a shock to read this.
R.I.P. Mootilda. You will be missed.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#69 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:40 PM
Very sad to hear.

Thoughts are with her family. R.I.P

You can find some of my creations here and the rest over at the following Dragon Black Sims
Field Researcher
#70 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:45 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about Mootilda's passing and I hope her family and friends find some comfort in knowing what a valuable difference she made in the community.
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:53 PM
good bye we will miss you RIP
Theorist
#72 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:53 PM
I've never been a forum type of person, but the people here have made me feel comfortable. I've always loved Moo's Mews mini Community Lots and they are greatly used in my game, even keeping her business titles on them. She was always very friendly and helpful to the community. I wish her family well in a time of sadness.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
#73 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:05 PM Last edited by pizza : 5th Sep 2014 at 9:36 AM.
This is terribly sad. Rest in peace Mootilda I never had the pleasure of speaking to her. But I always recognised her by her cute cow icon. Her creations have always changed my gameplay for the better. She was a very, very talented person and clearly a very loved member of the community. I hope you are in a better place and that you are no longer suffering. My prayers and condolences are with your family <3
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:26 PM
My condolences to her family and friends. I didn't know her personally, but her presence here was part of what makes the site wonderful. With her talents she contributed to the balance of happiness and community in the world while she was here. Peace.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
I'm so, so sorry to read of this news. I will sorely miss her.

My condolences to her loved ones.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Page 3 of 19