Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 7:20 PM
Default Where can I find a Quebecois world modeled after Montreal or Quebec City?
I recently downloaded a world from the Sims 3 exchange with the name Montreal. I downloaded it thinking it would be complete. When I opened it up there wasn't much there. Does anyone know where I can a Montreal and Quebec City inspired world? I really would like to find a Quebecois world. If anyone doesn't know any can someone make one? I have all the expansion packs. I have three stuff packs. High-End Loft Stuff, Fast Lane Stuff, and Outdoor Living Stuff.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 7:23 PM
I don't know where you could find one, but I'm with you on that; I grew up just across the border from Montreal (well, 60 km away from it but still) in Plattsburgh, NY. I'd LOVE to see a Quebecois city myself!

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 12:18 PM
This isn't modeled after any particular city but after looking at images of Quebec...this could pass for it. With maybe a few revisions? It needs some pointy roofs ; )
https://www.parsimonious.org/worlds...westerberg.html
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 1:32 AM
Hmmm. Maybe. I'm wondering if Paris 2.0's map could be tweaked to look like Montreal or Quebec City, or the CC from it used to mess with Westerberg....I can't use CAW for some reason otherwise.. Hmm...... maybe we should take this into the Create Forum to see if we could get a group of folks in on it.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13