Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horror set #1

by Enayla Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 4:30 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 5:11 PM by Enayla

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#51 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM
simply mesmerizing. what captivating work!

DDO
Field Researcher
#52 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:16 PM
gorgeous work...love em all.....thank you thank you...
your jade model is gorgeous by the way...
(i have your profile page saved in my favorites...lol)
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM Last edited by Angelyne : 30th Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM.
Enayla you are truly an artist of talent and I sincerely and honestly feel privileged that you have chosen to share your work with us.

Thank you !!

PS, I went to your website and I just LOVE your art. I couldn't decide which one I prefer to use as my desktop background. They are all stunning. I will have to rotate them I guess. I hope you don't mind !
#54 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:23 PM
As always, You've done an absolutely stunning job with these three skins. I believe I have downloaded all of the skins you have shared with us right here on mts2. Your work is very much appreciated. Your bound to be my second favorite Creater. Next to Heleane. I love your work. By chance, do you think you'd be able to upload your last sim model, the one for jade/unearthly? Once again, It would be much appreciated.

<3
:bow: :comp: Downloaded.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:28 AM
Ya, would it be possible to upload the jade model? I'd be happy with just her w/out the hair. I can use hair I have in my game. Or you could just have a link to where you got the hair. I hope you can upload her. It would be awsome if you could.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:10 PM
Very beautiful skins!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:08 PM
Enayla, any chance you could upload your alien model? I'd like to see if I can make her (well her male conterpart) the default pollination technician.
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
I love the sims you created. Would you please tell me were to get the hair to have the complete set? Thank you for the downloads.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:41 PM
Thank you, everyone Wonderful Missygjo has made defaults for the zombies and aliens - you can find them here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=126880

I'll see if I can upload my alien Sim later
Field Researcher
#60 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:28 PM
Thank you Enayla. I can't wait to download her. She's so pretty. She'll be a wonderful addition to my neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:28 PM
awesome skin! like always.... you have alot of fans.

i put my favorite sims on my avatar because i admire them so much ^_^
Test Subject
#62 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
they look cool can u try to make a skin that is asian
Field Researcher
#63 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:26 PM
it's so awesome !!!...i like it a lot !!!...also the idea...:D...you're so damn talented on it bro'...!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:05 PM
wow wow wow! many nice jobs :omg:
Test Subject
#65 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:17 PM
I usually have trouble finding genetics I like, but I absolutely love what you do. They look stunning :bow:
Field Researcher
#66 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:37 AM
Your vampire and zombie skins are truly disturbing and creepy--that's a compliment . They made me shudder. You are extremely talented--keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:19 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 4:20 AM
Amazing!
Your skin tones are awsome. I was trying to make some that were nice but didn't over power and this was what I wanted! I don't have to pain with Photoshop and the brushes anymore. Thank you so much! The eyes are so beautiful too, I want more of those as well!

Thank you!

:nod:
Field Researcher
#69 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:43 AM
Your skintones are amazing! They're so unique and bring much needed diversity to my neighborhoods.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enayla
Thank you, everyone Wonderful Missygjo has made defaults for the zombies and aliens - you can find them here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=126880

I'll see if I can upload my alien Sim later

Like everyone else has said It takes alot for me to like such a sims as these but the alien sim is beautiful and I too would love to have her in my game as well.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:39 PM
Aww, I LUV'em :lovestruc
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:48 AM
Ok, um... I finally got around to putting these in my folder, and they don't work for me... I only have original sims... same case with all of your skins... the packages don't show up, and those that are a "sim2pack" don't install because I don't have a required expansion, and the Sims2pack Clean Installer doesn't install em properly either.

OH and I know that the zombie and vampire won't work, I didn't download them, just the "unearthly" and the "improved skin collection #1" and the pale collection... none I mean NONE of them work...
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:19 PM
I downloaded unearthly and vampire skin and tried them in my game and I had to came back and tell you that YOU ROCK!!!! Your skintones are one of the most beautiful that I have seen so far and I love that alien skin, Can´t wait to see what you are creating in future, you are talented.
Test Subject
#74 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:48 PM
Oh, the deceased skin is PERFECT for my Phantom of the Opera skin. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:24 PM
Wherever I go, you are always the best. First, deviant. Now here!
Page 3 of 5