Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Horror set #1

by Enayla Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 4:30 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 5:11 PM by Enayla

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:50 AM
Download was pierced for other MOD of Enayla.thank you.
Test Subject
#102 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:50 PM
I love the deceased skin to well death. It works quite well with my demon chracter Deimos. The first picture looks like a scene in a story I'm writing featuring before mentioned demon.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:34 PM
Nice work. Thanks.
Test Subject
#104 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 5:21 PM
They're BEAUTIFUL! And I love the Jade model. Thank you.
Test Subject
#105 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:56 AM
These are so killer! The best!
Mad Poster
#106 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prisoner
LifeJunkie---

I had that, too, when I actually had a man get pregnant with the alien baby. You can get the eyes if you go into CAS. Maybe somebody could try making the alien eyes as contacts (eye colors you can choose from in a makeup section) so naturally created alien sims could enjoy enayla's cool eyes.

I also had a problem with the eyes, but not quite the same problem as others have had here. The skin downloads just fine. That's no problem. But when I get to the eye makeup, the game crashes. One of the unearthly eyeshadows works great ... I think it was the second one. But the first one just doesn't work for me. I have NL and Uni ... no OFB, FFS, etc.
Test Subject
#107 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 8:47 PM
I Love them so much!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me"
Test Subject
#108 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:52 PM
thanks for the unearthly one
Test Subject
#109 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:09 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:19 PM
Missygjo's version of the default Enayla Jade skin does for some reason, turn the eyes green, but it's only temporary. It happened to one of my alien teens (I haven't seen it with the babies/toddlers/kids/existing adults), but when she became a YA, her eyes returned to the original black. For someone that mentioned the alien eyes under contacts, I DO actually remember seeing them on here. I once did a search for "alien" and that came up in one of the 1/2 dozen or so pages.

(Just wanted to add this in case some people are thinking twice about downloading the default version due to the green-eye thing.)
Field Researcher
#111 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 2:51 PM
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:11 AM
I am not sure what to post about this. This is GREAT! I haven't downloaded yet. Well, I have, but.. I have no idea which file to put it under. I am really new with this stuffs. I am trying to figure it out right now. There is a file for makeup and skins, right? Ugh, well, I'll figure it out somehow..
And again, THESE ARE GREAT!! This skin will work perfectly with my erm, 'interesting' sims.. *grins*
Instructor
#113 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 10:37 PM
I love these skins. I love all of the skins you make infact. They have brilliant detail, and look realistic. You're the best skin maker. Thank ya =]
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:31 AM
what kind of makeup is the vampire grace blood splatter under? I can't find it >_<
Test Subject
#115 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 12:42 PM Last edited by meep : 27th Dec 2007 at 12:51 PM. Reason: just read all comments
I adore these skins - any chance of default replacement versions in the future? They are infinitely better than the Maxis versions!

Edit: Whoops, just saw the link to alien and zombie defaults - yay! Will keep reading to see if I spot a vamp default!
(Your skins really are stunning!)
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:50 AM
i ♥♥♥♥♥ the vampire grace! perfect for my new sim. ill think about it if im going to upload my new sim using this skintone in insim THANKS A BUNCH! Mwahshh...

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#117 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 5:08 AM
it would be cool if you could make the vampire grace a default replacement.

beautiful skins!
Test Subject
#118 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
really cool
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:05 PM
OMG dude how'd you make the last one? She looks like a green fujimoto miki! I am dead serious (lol what a silly pun) she is her spitting image!! I'ma dl right now! Oh but the face wont be that same X_X i'm an idiot. Oh well.....I don't suppose you could tell me how to make that face structure and everything pretty please could you? *puppy face* =3 <3
Test Subject
#120 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:00 PM
OMG they are so amazing!!! I like your skins so much, you are gifted artistically!
Thank you very much to share your creativity with us!
Test Subject
#121 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 11:09 PM
It would be awesome if Jade could be a default replacement for alien skin, and the same for vampire grace cause the skin-tone for vampires on Sims is a really gross ugly color.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 4:02 PM
Omg!! I Love You!! Thanks <3 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:22 AM
Thank you too brilliant skin !
Instructor
THANKS POST
#124 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 1:31 AM
Waw ! Beautiful ! It would be great that you came back to sims2 creations !
Page 5 of 5