Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 31 of 84
Test Subject
#751 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM
hi jonha, thank you for the great work,
but I have problem with the silderhack 1.11-2.6. I couldn't paly the game when it's in my packages, it just auto jumps out after the video, so just wondering did I do anything wrong casue with 2.5 one it was ok. thank u
Test Subject
#752 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:42 AM
Does 3.2 version come with max slider increase? If not can upgrade your max slider to 3.2 patch version? Please! Thank You!
Test Subject
#753 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 6:14 AM
Great mod!! I love making curvy sims. Don't know if this has been addressed already but can we expect any other body sliders in the future? Belly, Arms, etc?
Test Subject
#754 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 11:36 AM
plz can you do somthing like this for sims 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#755 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prof Frizzo
Great mod!! I love making curvy sims. Don't know if this has been addressed already but can we expect any other body sliders in the future? Belly, Arms, etc?

Yes, you can. But it may take some time, i have to go to work and have only few free time.

Quote: Originally posted by shawny12
plz can you do somthing like this for sims 2

No.

Quote: Originally posted by catnip834
Does 3.2 version come with max slider increase? If not can upgrade your max slider to 3.2 patch version? Please! Thank You!

My mod doesn't increase the slider range. I suggest using awesomemod, it has my hack included and can also increase the sliders. And it fixes a lot of bugs and annoyances.

Quote: Originally posted by Sin_Personified
Which version of the sliderhack do I need if my game version is 1.0.631.00003?

There is no one for such an old game version. Please update as using old game versions is stupid.

Quote: Originally posted by yuyingfish
hi jonha, thank you for the great work,
but I have problem with the silderhack 1.11-2.6. I couldn't paly the game when it's in my packages, it just auto jumps out after the video, so just wondering did I do anything wrong casue with 2.5 one it was ok. thank u

I don't know. Of course it could be that my hack is damaged, but as you're the only one who reports this problem, I suppose you have a conflicting/old core mod installed or you somehow removed your dll file. See the FAQ on the overview page.
Test Subject
#756 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 10:54 PM
Sorry it didn't work for me
Test Subject
#757 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:07 AM
=( my cpu won't let me download the page that says something about the cookies comes up but i no it not that cause i able to download other stuff. so if theres anyway you could send me the download link like through e-mail or something anything please send it to me. pm me and i'll give you my e-mail

"they say every person that says there bi or gay and it's true a angel dies....... well fuck the angels i say bi's gay's and straight's can all live in harmony and anyone that thinks otherwise should die a very painful death"-Raven Nights
Test Subject
#758 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:41 PM
Hi! Can't make this work! I've allready got the twallans story progression mod installed and it works just fine, but this one just doesn't work. I've put the .package file in the lates ep I installed. I also tried all of them after the latest one didn't work but the sliders still wont show. Help anyone? Is there any additional content I have to get before using this spesific mod?
Test Subject
#759 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:47 AM
This is sooo useful if you want to make the teens have bigger boobs or butts (they don't really have much of either)
Test Subject
#760 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 4:15 AM
This mod looks so useful ! Do you know where I can download the d3dx9_31.dll ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#761 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 11:35 AM
d3dx9_31.dll download here: http://mod.gib.me/sims3/files/d3dx9_31.dll

But it should be included in most frameworks anyway.
Test Subject
#762 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:51 PM
Thanks for this I have used it for ages but i would like to delete it now please can somebody message me on how to delete with full instructions because i have reinstalled the sims 3 and it wont go away.
Test Subject
#763 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 10:15 PM
ok having trouble. I have TS3 helper monkey by delphy. And the version is 2.6 for WA, but when i download the slider hack it keeps crashing my game on startup. It the normal sliders work fine. It only happens when i put that hack in the /mods/packages/hacks/. I also tried to put it in WA/mod/packages/ but It also was no luck. Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? Still great hack.
Field Researcher
#764 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:54 AM
Like dragon14567 I'm also having that problem. I have a mac and every time I download the sliders, my game doesn't even load :l I've been having a problem with my package files but it seems that when I download these, it doesn't work. I have the 2.6 patch as well for WA..
Test Subject
#765 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 4:51 PM Last edited by Motiko : 19th Apr 2010 at 7:05 PM.
I'm having the same problem as dragon14567 and xteenah, my game won't even load after putting the files in /mods/packages =(
Does anyone know of a different slider hack? (I've already tried S3Z's and it didn't work either =\ And I don't want awesomemod either)

*EDIT*: Nevermind, I solved it... turns out I hadn't downloaded the d3dx9_31.dll-file... =P

They now work perfectly! Thanks Jonha for these awesome sliders! xD
Test Subject
#766 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 7:31 PM
Italian translation isn't complete, it lacks:
Calf width: Larghezza dei polpacci
Chest Size: Dimensione del petto
Leg width: Larghezza delle gambe
Shoulder size: Dimensione delle spalle
Neck Size: Dimensione del collo

Also "Breast size" translation is wrong, the correct translation is: Dimensione del seno.

However it's a great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#767 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 1:10 AM
No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

DX Whaaaat?!
Test Subject
#768 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 9:32 AM
thank you made the latest version patch
Scholar
Original Poster
#769 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by war_pigs
Italian translation isn't complete, it lacks:
Calf width: Larghezza dei polpacci
Chest Size: Dimensione del petto
Leg width: Larghezza delle gambe
Shoulder size: Dimensione delle spalle
Neck Size: Dimensione del collo

Also "Breast size" translation is wrong, the correct translation is: Dimensione del seno.

However it's a great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I will fix it soon.
Test Subject
#770 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:52 PM Last edited by ianawi2 : 20th Apr 2010 at 7:32 PM.
bah nevermind. i never read far enough back to solve my issues the first time.

great mods jonha!
Test Subject
#771 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:06 PM
hey thanks! i need to use this when i get my new sims 3! ur awesome!
Test Subject
#772 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:01 PM
I have a question. I followed your instructions, but I have sims world adventures, I lost the sims 3 original disk. Are there instructions to download your sliders with sims 3 world adventures. Please respond, thanks.
Test Subject
#773 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 1:20 AM
This mods is great!!
Have you thought about making a plastic surgery mod??
Test Subject
#774 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 11:44 PM Last edited by spaceperson4321 : 30th Apr 2010 at 7:18 PM.
is this available for WA cause it made my game crash after I installed WA

*EDIT* nevermind I figured out why
Test Subject
#775 Old 1st May 2010 at 3:29 PM
I'm trying for a few hours to get this mod installed and it doesn't work :'(

I put:

* Jonha_Sliderhack_1.11-2.6-3.2
* Jonha_Sliders_BASE
* Jonha_Sliders_BreastSize
* Jonha_Sliders_ButtSize
* Jonha_Sliders_ChestSize
* Jonha_Sliders_HeadSize
* Jonha_Sliders_HipSize
* Jonha_Sliders_WaistSize

into C --> Programs --> EA --> The Sims3 --> Mods --> Packages

Also I have d3dx9_31.dll in C --> Programs --> The Sims3 --> Game --> Bin

I placed the resource.cfg in C --> Programs --> TS3 (downloaded here: http://download.chip.eu/de/download...3&dl_type=dl_hs)
But I didn't delete the original in the "Bin"-Folder.

And still I can't use the mod. Can anybody help me?
I have the base game and WA, Version: 2.6.11.005002

During the intro the game crashes. When I delete the resource.cfg in "Sims 3" it works - but doesn't show the sliders.

Maybe I'm too stupid for this
Page 31 of 84