Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 4:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I have a good computer but still have a lot of lag
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me out with my current situation.
I have a pretty good computer but still have a lot of lag and freezing on every map while using 2x and 3x speed, but it gets even worst at Island Paradise map, my game freezes every 10 seconds at 2x speed and its really bad.
Computer specs:
I5-7400
8gb ddr4
gtx 1060 6gb

obs: I dont have package installed and still have a lot of space available on my disk (I have the game installed on a SSD).

Thank you!!
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 6:43 PM
Isla Paradiso (and, indeed, many of the EA worlds as well as many custom ones, but Isla Paradiso is probably the worst of them) is a hot mess of routing issues. It has nothing to do with your shiny computer and its specs and everything to do with bad routing and Sims getting stuck while the game tries over and over to push them to do something. As the routing errors and stuck Sims add up, the world lags more and more. Switching out the world with the fixed one here will help, as will the Overwatch, ErrorTrap, and Master Controller mods from NRAAS. Other NRAAS mods can also help, such as Register to turn off stray/wild animals if you have Pets installed. (They tend to get on water taxis to navigate between islands, where they then get stuck for all eternity if you don't have Overwatch installed and allow it to automatically reset stuck Sims.)

Also, check this out in general: https://www.nraas.net/community/TIP...AME-PERFORMANCE

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 6:48 PM
Thank you for the reply, but I already installed all those mods and the fixed isla paradiso too, but its still unplayable.
Today I even tried to delete some of the laggy lots that I heard about but still laggy af.