Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Early 20th Century Gothic

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 5:11 AM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:35 AM by ash3sandgh0sts

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:59 AM
All I can say is...Wow! I'm amazed at your creation. What a wonderful job you did. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:30 AM
Awesome! I believe the architecture...I'm heading to your profile just to download more of your creations! :D

I'm not crazy...I'm "mentally happy"...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 1:04 PM
That's wonderfully wonderful!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:25 PM
one word.. wow.

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:32 PM
Thanks this is really beautiful! Although if i used it it would probably crash my game. *sob*. It's featured now and it's very very beautiful.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:27 AM
Cool....Nice Lot....

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:25 PM
Gorgeous, gorgeous. Now I just have to find furniture to put in it. Any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:56 PM
Simply amazing! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:25 PM
AWW man!
I really badly want to download this
But I don't have Nightlife.
Its great though :D
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:32 AM
Wow! It's gorgeous! Wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:51 AM
Does this scream Wayne Manor to anyone else?

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 7:49 PM
every lot i have downloaded from you has been incredible. you are AMAZINGLY talented and creative, and i look forward to your next masterpiece thank you for continuing to post beautiful pieces of work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rottingcorpse23
every lot i have downloaded from you has been incredible. you are AMAZINGLY talented and creative, and i look forward to your next masterpiece thank you for continuing to post beautiful pieces of work!

lol Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Test Subject
#64 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:52 PM
I had to replace the doors 'cause they looked blue in my game.
Still an awesome job though!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Malitia
I had to replace the doors 'cause they looked blue in my game.
Still an awesome job though!

that would mean you only had a recolor and not the mesh, i believe. try looking through DGandy's objects @ TSR. :]

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#66 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:44 AM
Duh...I thought they'd be included, my fault.
Thank you, I'll look for the doors.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:38 AM
Very Nice! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:41 AM Last edited by Angelyne : 20th Feb 2007 at 1:54 AM.
I've tried this house in the game and it looks just as amazing in the game as on the screen shots. So often, you end up disappointed but not this time.

I also have some problems with blue objects. The Georgian ones, I redownloaded and replaced, but for some reason the GrandTrianon arches stil show blue even though I replaced them as well.

Awesome job. This is going to make a grand mansion for a rich sim one day. If they ever get rich enough

Edit: Oops nevermind. I just saw your note in another post about including the GrandTrianon Mirror. Although, what a mirror as to do with arches, I'll never know, but it fixed the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelyne
I've tried this house in the game and it looks just as amazing in the game as on the screen shots. So often, you end up disappointed but not this time.

I also have some problems with blue objects. The Georgian ones, I redownloaded and replaced, but for some reason the GrandTrianon arches stil show blue even though I replaced them as well.

Awesome job. This is going to make a grand mansion for a rich sim one day. If they ever get rich enough

Edit: Oops nevermind. I just saw your note in another post about including the GrandTrianon Mirror. Although, what a mirror as to do with arches, I'll never know, but it fixed the problem.

I know that for the Georgian build set you need to have the complete download, as it uses the repository method for storing all of the recolors, and without the windows nothing will show properly. As to the floor mirror, I'm not exactly sure what its purpose is heh. But I had the same problem at first. Glad you like the lot!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Scholar
#70 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 7:47 PM
What a marvelous house, it must have taken many hours to build. I thank you for all your hard work.

When I saw the names of the rooms Clue was the first thing I thought of. But then, I just played the game on the weekend. I can't wait to make the suspects, Yvette and all. I know I've seen a great Tim Curry Sim somewhere.
Forum Resident
#71 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 3:45 AM
Very beautiful, good job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Master
Very beautiful, good job.

Glad you like it.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:43 PM
The lot looks awesome! I just wish I could download it!

When unzipping with WinRar, I get an error: unexpected end of archive. I downloaded it again with the same result.

What's going on?

"Set me aflame and cast me free. Away, you wretched world of tethers.
Through the endless night and day I have never wanted more..." - VNV Nation
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pensanu
The lot looks awesome! I just wish I could download it!

When unzipping with WinRar, I get an error: unexpected end of archive. I downloaded it again with the same result.

What's going on?

make aure you aren't using WinZIP to get the files. there should be an "extract here" option. if that isn't working, i'm not sure what to tell you, heh. i'm not techno-savvy enough to fix problems. =P

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#75 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:51 PM
Wow, absolutely beautiful and extraordinarily gorgeous. Very English! I downloaded, and now I'm praying that I can make it work without NL.
On that subject, are the garage doors the only NL objects, or did you use that different floor level gizmo too?
Page 3 of 4