Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2251 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 3:10 PM
Argh, my copy is twelve hours away!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2252 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 3:14 PM
Where are all the reviews, dammit? I'd like some reassurance on the awesomeness of this expansion pack.
Forum Resident
#2253 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 3:42 PM
*......tick......tock......tick......tock......*
Mad Poster
#2254 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
I thought that German video was the developer walkthrough, I'm surprised that a week later I still haven't heard of an English version yet. Can't really use time zones as an excuse anymore.

ugh, haha. actually that german video wasn't the walkthrough because in the walkthroughs it is the actual producers talking and showing the game.
#2255 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 4:27 PM
2 people on the sims 3 forum late night threads that got it early in Australlia confirm there is no slowdance.
Forum Resident
#2256 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
2 people on the sims 3 forum late night threads that got it early in Australlia confirm there is no slowdance.

Aww, sadface.
Field Researcher
#2257 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Captain THPS4
Speaking of music again, I listened to the new build mode music and wow it's amazing! This one called Road to Wondering in terms of greatness reminded me of the awesome build mode music from TS1! Wow...just wow! I strongly recommend listening to this. I remember how with TS1 I always switched to build mode before buy mode so that I could have the wonderful piano music playing while plopping down furniture. I think I may to have to start doing this again. That is, unless the new buy mode music is just as good but I don't want to spoil that yet.

i may now have a reason not to turn the sound off when i'm building. :p
Instructor
#2258 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 7:01 PM
Hello. I will have Late Night this weak or a future one (preorder). I have a question. On this forum there are people from different countries, do you have LN in your home places? If anybody of you already have Late Night, then I have little, tiny question: Can the pools be built in the basement?
Lab Assistant
#2259 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:53 PM
BlackyPanther from Germany did try it. Look here:

http://www.blackypanther.de/include...927&entries=120

scroll to the middle of the page, there is a picture with a pool in the basement
Lab Assistant
#2260 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 9:56 PM
I'm (hopefully) getting my game tomorrow. My parents bought it for me online for my birthday that's coming up. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll arrive on time!

I probably should be doing some last minute studying for a chemistry exam, but I'm looking at screenshots instead.
Forum Resident
#2261 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 10:21 PM
I love simlish songs lol!

Argh I wish I cud get this when it comes out, but I need to keep my money for my Halloween costume! Ah I'll just beg my bro for some money :P

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Lab Assistant
#2262 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 10:32 PM
Tommorow! It's almost here! But it stinks that I won't be able to get a copy untill November 22!

"I love you, but I've had too many meatballs!"
Forum Resident
#2263 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM
Gahhhhhhhh want!!
Field Researcher
#2264 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:04 PM
just a few hours until it's avaliable.
Scholar
#2265 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:14 PM
I won't be getting mine for another week or so...I pre-ordered through Amazon and they don't send it out til tomorrow...but that's okay because I'll be too busy to play for the next week or so anyway. Hibernation season starts after Halloween so I'll have a few months of alot of free time.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Instructor
#2266 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:23 PM
Midnight seems so far away! Ughh!
Forum Resident
#2267 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by msp_teen
Midnight seems so far away! Ughh!

Only half an hour here! Sadly we don't get ours tomorrow *sad face*
Forum Resident
#2268 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JillianWong
I have been reading on the sims 3 forum and The Sims Town Hall there's some simmers that are there I like that there is slow dancing There's a slow dance It has a "snuggle on shoulder" option! There is also Singing in the band confirmed for Late Night.
Some info on Vamps

There is a 1/4 chance your sim will become turned into a vampire on the first bite and then 1/2 on the second.

You can create vamps in CAS.

When you Try For Baby, you have a 1/3 chance of becoming a vamp with a normal sim.

If you eat real food you throw up.

Plasma boosts all sims needs (except bathroom which they rarely use)

Your vamp will melt in sunlight...

You can follow the topic here
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/279765.page

So is it safe to assume that this is all complete BS? I really hope the vampires can indeed feed without turning, and that it's not a randomized thing like this poster is suggesting. >_> I initially heard that bite and turn were separate interactions, but this is making me question that.... :/
Test Subject
#2269 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:44 PM
Yeah, it turns out the guy who posted all that bogus info wasn't even at the event.
I guess he just wanted attention.
So don't worry, next to none of the information he provided is true.
Instructor
#2270 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_fairy
Only half an hour here! Sadly we don't get ours tomorrow *sad face*

That has to be pure torture for you, it is for me and I get mine in about 5-6 hours.
#2271 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IHopeYouChoke
Yeah, it turns out the guy who posted all that bogus info wasn't even at the event.
I guess he just wanted attention.
So don't worry, next to none of the information he provided is true.

The part about the Christmas items in the store is because EA confirmed that on Twitter. Everything else he said was wrong thou.
Forum Resident
#2272 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:05 AM
Ah, *whew* that's a relief... Now I know my plans for a Sim vampire lord with a bunch of Sim "cattle" will work out after all! Buahaha! XD
Mad Poster
#2273 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:06 AM
Yeah, gathered it wasn't true just by his statement " Your vamp will melt in sunlight... " None of that happened in the video previews, just showed a faint black smoke.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#2274 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Yeah, gathered it wasn't true just by his statement " Your vamp will melt in sunlight... " None of that happened in the video previews, just showed a faint black smoke.

That and the "CAS Vamps" that sparked a mini shitstorm in the official site's forums, but I didn't know if there was a granule of truth to the post at all. Now I know that no, there wasn't.
Test Subject
#2275 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:24 AM
I just got home and I have it unfortunally i can only install it about tuesday or wensday my computer needs to be upgrated a lil bit
Page 91 of 95