Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Idolatry Beyond: Nobility, Raven, Wormwood, and Wraith Skintones

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM by HystericalParoxysm

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 11:48 AM
thank you! i love raven the mostand wraith is lovely. I like the little highlights in the picture too much. Is it real, or photoshoped?
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 5:58 AM
Can someone make defaults for Nobilty - Vampire plz?
Forum Resident
#53 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:45 PM
thanks a lot for your help they are beautiful skintones really.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 10:03 PM
Has anyone used Cheesecake Twins vampire default (which is the Nobility flesh) on top of Hysterical Paroxysm Idolatry Beyond fleshes Raven or Wraith? I have an idea for writing a book (vampires) and want to make Sim models for the characters of the book. The different fleshes indicate the different classes of nobility of vampires.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 7:23 PM
I used Raven when giving Nervous Subject a makeover, making him look much more the Grim Reaper's son. Thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 11:25 AM
I was working on an own Drow-skin over the last days and got tired (homeschooling kids + long work hours = too tired for everything), found these by chance. Thank you so much, creator dearest. I hope that you are well.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 1:55 AM
What if someone needed 100% anatomically correct breasts and extremities? Because female Sims with just nipples does not cut it for my in-game experience!
I'd greatly appreciate it if you could make that happen for me, please!
Page 3 of 3