Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mod Squad Presents- The SimStones!! A Complete Themed Set!

by The Mod Squad Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 12:40 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2009 at 8:44 AM by Numenor

632 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 624 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 26
Field Researcher
#126 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:17 PM
More than AMAZING...More than WONDERFUL...More than CREATIVE...No words will come close to describing this set.

Thanks seems inadequate, but none the less...Thank you for our time, creativity, and for sharing with all of us.
Karr
Instructor
#127 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:30 PM
Speechless!

Thank you!

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#128 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:34 PM
As others have said, amazing work - and far more impressive than a Maxis stuff pack! I have downloaded the torches for a medieval storyline I have, as I think they will look nice. However, I have enjoyed looking through everything else!
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:37 PM
not even maxis cud hav done it better... keep up the great work guys.

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#130 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:52 PM
Wow this stuff is amazing! So much better than those item packs on sale! Thanks for all your time and generosity!

If practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect why practice?
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:54 PM
I bow down before all the talent that made all this stuff

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Instructor
#132 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:58 PM
Unbelievably awesome set! Wow...

Melissa
Test Subject
#133 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:59 PM
great works its really appreciated! thanks

()_()Probable Cause "oink"
('(")') ~
(o)(o)
Test Subject
#134 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:00 PM
I just want to say that you are a truely wonderful group of people. It is very obvious that you put an awful lot of effort and time into this, and it is fantasticly amazing. Made only better by your kindness to offer it so willingly for free to other simmers, I am sure there are few others who would be so unselfish and generous. You are lovely people. -x-
Test Subject
#135 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:04 PM
Wonderful set, thankyou all so much for these
Instructor
#136 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:05 PM
My God!!!!
IT's like having a new expation pack!!!!

You "rock" guys!!!!!

I am wondering if it's possible to have a collection package for find them easyer...

Everything is wonderful!
thank you sooooooo much!
Test Subject
#137 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:06 PM
This is the best stuff pack ever! This is all awsomethanks for your great and all your hard work! ^_^
Field Researcher
#138 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:10 PM
These are just great. I used to love that show. Watched it with my dad. Thank you, so much! You are all wonderful!

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Instructor
#139 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:17 PM Last edited by VAMPY BITES V^^^^V : 24th Jul 2006 at 2:53 PM.
AH,what do I do with this "thing"?

simstoneTorch.nlo

(What's an "NLO"?)

Thank you.

"S"
V^^^^V

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#140 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
Wow! This is amazing...a whole matched set. Can't wait for the collection file.

As a Mac user this is especially appreciated since we haven't got past the NL EP.

Thank you all.
Forum Resident
#141 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM
@Vampy Bites:
Those are lighting files, go to the first page of this thread and look into post #9 for an explanation what to do with those.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#142 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:25 PM
Default Hi all if you want collection file
hi all if you want the collection file for this set then plese visit the link below

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=177372

ps. if this is in the wrong place plese pm me or move it thatnks

matt
Field Researcher
#143 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:28 PM
Wow! (:o) Flintstones transformed into Simstones to perfection. Nothing else describes it better than that. I am truly in awe & speechless. I'd like to say thank you to all creators involved in this project (Boblishman, Numenor, Exnem, Xanathon, CynicalChick, Faylen, Niol, GeneralZoi, TiggeryPum, Marvine, FalseZen, Kavar, SuperFly, and Lyriclee) for creating this original ultimate prehistoric theme that I love into simstones. I'd give it 5*x14 for everyone of the creators but I can't so I just give perfect rating. Looking forward to more & more of each creator's individual & MS creations. Love you all!
Scholar
#144 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:30 PM
Wow!! This is wonderful!
Field Researcher
#145 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:32 PM
HOLY SHMOLY, you guys have serious talent, and patience...i can barely make it through one skin! Great Job!!!

*waves hi*
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:33 PM
Default amazing ///
this is absolutely magic ... move over them tatty flintstones the simstones are wa more refined .. hahah ..
Test Subject
#147 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:34 PM
The Mod Squad Strikes Again! Love it Love it Love it! (hurries off to clear space in her already overloaded downloads folder)
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:40 PM
OMG!!! This is brilliant, charming, hilarious, creative, genius.....Thank you

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#149 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:43 PM
WOW. I'm speechless.This is amazing. Good job! =o
Instructor
#150 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:46 PM
OK,thank you for showing me the "light".

LOL

"S"
V^^^^V

Quote: Originally posted by xanathon
@Vampy Bites:
Those are lighting files, go to the first page of this thread and look into post #9 for an explanation what to do with those.

Page 6 of 26