Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Gardening Mod v7b

by scumbumbo Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM by scumbumbo : Bugfix for Version 7 - Weeding Planters

344 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 170 Feedback Posts, 173 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 14
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#251 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:41 PM
I think EA has changed something for gardening time. Each operation takes 1-2 simminute, same with what made faster gardening. I don't think the game still needs this mod after patch 1.19
Test Subject
#252 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
I think EA has changed something for gardening time. Each operation takes 1-2 simminute, same with what made faster gardening. I don't think the game still needs this mod after patch 1.19

Wish I could say the same, but Spraying For Bugs on a single plant still takes exactly 20 Sim minutes for me after the update (had to turn the mod off because it was causing glitches for me as well). Desperately hoping this mod gets updated soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#253 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 2:30 PM
I don't know if this is because of the new gender update, but my sim resets when I try to water the garden. I took the mod out, and it fixed them problem. I know that Dine Out is coming out soon, so I don't expect a fix for this yet, but it's still a bug, and I'd like to report it! But, personally, I wouldn't update until Dine Out, only because I'm lazy af. But here's my video of the bug! https://youtu.be/S4Rty6nB6jI
Test Subject
#254 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 9:31 PM
Can confirm that the June patch is incompatible with this mod! Sims asked to Water Plants reset and boot the action from their queue :'(
Test Subject
#255 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 6:22 PM
Yes, it doesn't work. Dear author, please update... Thanks!
Test Subject
#256 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 2:46 AM
I've had the same problem with the mod, it's one of my favourites since I love gardening on sims and my sims tend to have big gardens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#257 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 11:19 PM
I love this mod, please update for the new patch/dine out!
Test Subject
#258 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 8:44 PM
I have a huge garden!!! Without your mod my sims will die Hope you have time to update it! Really love this mod!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#259 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 10:07 AM
After the last patch in my game the time for wet is 1-2 min and weeds is 2-3 min for each plants. The duration of fertilization is 2 min. The duration for spray is 2-3 min.

I think EA maded some changes. Now I don't need the mod.
Test Subject
#260 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 9:23 PM
I agree with catalina_45 and confirm - after last patch gardening is faster.
Field Researcher
#261 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 4:24 AM
Gardening itself seems faster but it still takes ages to spray for bugs. I'll hold out hope for an update to the mod.
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
Can confirm this no longer works with the latest patch; trying to water and tend plants causes sims to reset.
Test Subject
#263 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:05 AM
Can also confirm that this mod is no longer working. My sims cannot tend their garden and when trying to do so, they reset as _Thundergirl_ said. Gardening is back to normal after mod is disabled.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#264 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 6:07 PM
Look at my post #256. The speed of gadening is the same of the mod...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#265 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 2:06 AM
Thank you . it is so frustrating that it takes an entire day to garden
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#266 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 3:57 AM
doesn't workl and makes game crash, please advise
Field Researcher
#267 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 2:32 PM
Look at my post #256. The speed of gadening is the same of the mod...

I noticed that but it still seems to take ages to spray for bugs. Now it could be my imagination but I could have sworn that part was much faster with the mod.
Test Subject
#268 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 8:52 PM
I'm fairly new to Sims 4 and, as I've loved gardening in all the Sims versions, I downloaded this mod. I found almost immediately that my gardening Sims couldn't water the plants. When I removed the mod, it was fine. Many thanks, anyway, to anyone who has to ingenuity to make mods - I haven't!
Test Subject
#269 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:13 PM
Can't water my plants anymore! Needs update for the last patch please! At least I guess it's the last patch who has troubles? (I'm not English sorry)
Forum Resident
#270 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bisou-n-ours
Can't water my plants anymore! Needs update for the last patch please! At least I guess it's the last patch who has troubles? (I'm not English sorry)

After the last patch in my game the time for wet is 1-2 min and weeds is 2-3 min for each plants. The duration of fertilization is 2 min. The duration for spray is 2-3 min.

EA maded some changes. Now you don't need the mod.
Test Subject
#271 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 2:50 PM
EA maded some changes. Now you don't need the mod.
People keep saying this like it will make it true. Lol. It's still taking me 20 in-game minutes to Spray For Bugs when bugs are flying around the plant. My game is fully updated.
Test Subject
#272 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blazetheflareon
I don't know if this is because of the new gender update, but my sim resets when I try to water the garden. I took the mod out, and it fixed them problem. I know that Dine Out is coming out soon, so I don't expect a fix for this yet, but it's still a bug, and I'd like to report it! But, personally, I wouldn't update until Dine Out, only because I'm lazy af. But here's my video of the bug! https://youtu.be/S4Rty6nB6jI

I had the same issue, and it was also fixed by taking out the mod.
Test Subject
#273 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 12:14 PM
same for me
Test Subject
#274 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 3:14 AM
Oh man I wish this mod was updated so I could use it! I always end up with such huge gardens but they take FOREVER to tend because of how long it takes to do anything. I don't know if you're ever gunna come back and update this but I sure hope that you do!!
Lab Assistant
#275 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM
This mod no longer works for the game, along with Evolve All.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Page 11 of 14