Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Debug Console Command Enabler (Updated July 6th, 2009)

by Rick Posted 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM by Srikandi

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#201 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:06 AM
Sorry guys, I got caught up with other stuff and forgot about this. I'll get an updated version out as soon as possible, thanks for being patient.
Test Subject
#202 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rick
Sorry guys, I got caught up with other stuff and forgot about this. I'll get an updated version out as soon as possible, thanks for being patient.
When?
Test Subject
#203 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:10 PM
Thank you, Rick! I understand that other stuff can take precedence over the sims, after all it is life. But I greatly appreciate your hard work all the time, and cannot wait to see a new version.
Instructor
#204 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:20 AM
Rick, just give us the mode, OK? Please... Stupid EA didn't think about lifetimehappiness cheat.
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Rick, just give us the mode, OK? Please... Stupid EA didn't think about lifetimehappiness cheat.

If you want something for LifetimeHappiness while you wait for Debug Enabler, try SolaceInSound's mods which work great, there are two, more lifetimehappiness for each wish completed, and elated gain mod, both are posted on this site under game mods. The first one gives options which can increase the points gained by up to 10 times, one of my sims was up to 200,000 points in a few days using the x5 version, it is not a core mod and works fine with all of the patches.
Instructor
#206 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:03 PM
Yeah, I got them, but It's still to slow, when I wanna buy expensive stuff, like that thing to copy food. But It is also brilliant.
Test Subject
#207 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:18 AM Last edited by Macster42 : 28th Aug 2009 at 6:31 AM.
Thanks Rick. I too look forward to this mod. Apparantly Klanly's mode is no longer available to me. I think my ISP is either blocking me from getting onto simlogical site, they have moved or the forum has shutdown, either way any thing from that site is no longer available either to me or to anyone else.

I can truly understand getting caught up on other things. I currently have two jobs, and I am also writing code for a friend of mine, and I am also writing install scripts to get XP installed with all of the SPs, Patches, and perfernalia (ie dotnet stuff, virus, IE8, etc., etc.) And when I am not doing any of this, I am also helping my neighbor with his chores around the house. I can truly understand! So take your time. Hell, It is just a game!

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 12:03 AM
cool I waite longer and the understanding real life stuff.
Test Subject
#209 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 7:57 AM Last edited by DarkPhantom : 3rd Sep 2009 at 8:07 AM. Reason: Typos
This mod is great. But when starting the game it crash the game back to the desktop. How I know? I test each mod I have in the mod folder. and this one seem making the game crash. Although I even b4 I have the have the latest patches it still crash even V1.2.7 Is there a way that this mod can be fix? thx
Alchemist
#210 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkPhantom
This mod is great. But when starting the game it crash the game back to the desktop. How I know? I test each mod I have in the mod folder. and this one seem making the game crash. Although I even b4 I have the have the latest patches it still crash even V1.2.7 Is there a way that this mod can be fix? thx

It all depends on versions. If it still crashed with the V1.2.7 patch then you must have the oldest version. If you have the newer patches you have to wait for another update which Rick is (hopefully) in the process of getting time to do.
Instructor
#211 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 11:43 PM
A great core mod, in place of the debugenabler, is...............

"Gabriel" at sims3tinkers and it will faithfully be updated.
Test Subject
#212 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beccapixie10
It all depends on versions. If it still crashed with the V1.2.7 patch then you must have the oldest version. If you have the newer patches you have to wait for another update which Rick is (hopefully) in the process of getting time to do.
Yeah ur right I tried to delete the old file but it still crash. But as of now im going to w ait for Rick new update.
Test Subject
#213 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by judynu
A great core mod, in place of the debugenabler, is...............

"Gabriel" at sims3tinkers and it will faithfully be updated.

I had noticed this before but gave it no mind. However it does offer an alternative to Klanly's and Rick's Mod. If you wish to experiment with it, you can find it here. Just remember any questions on this or any other mod should be directed to the forum that you received your mod from.

Good luck and happy gaming.

Ps. Thanks judynu!!! :D
Test Subject
#214 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 12:54 PM
Dont working whit 1.3 or 1.4 patch..
Test Subject
#215 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 8:27 AM Last edited by Macster42 : 10th Sep 2009 at 8:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kaiuaki
Dont working whit 1.3 or 1.4 patch..

If you could be a little more specific as too which mod, I might be able to enlighten you more specifically.

Soo ... If you are referring to the "Gabriel" mod, I was just able to get it working with version 1.4. I was able to use the methods stated on page 6, message 141 (with the very same files) of this thread. PLEASE, if you have any more questions to the "Grabriel" mod, please use there thread as this thread is strictly for Rick's debug enabler mod.

Now, if you are refering to the Rick's debug enabler mod, this still has yet to be updated to 1.4 of the game, which everyone here is patiently waiting for.

Thanks for the reply. :D
Test Subject
#216 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 4:41 AM
Any news on an update?
Test Subject
#217 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 6:32 AM
Make a version for the latest version of the game cuz not all the cheats work for me and i have the newest version... plz reply
Alchemist
#218 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 2:00 AM
guys just to let you know, i have a feeling this mod may have been decided to not be updated at all... or Rick is just busy with other stuff. So, if you don't have much patience i recommend using one fo the mods other people have said have the same feature, or awesomemod wich has this feature...
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 12:40 PM
Okay what is going on? I extracted it to the folder you stated, and havent touched my Resource.cfg yet this is not working, everytime i enter a cheat i get the same message "unknown command" everyone keeps acting like there is a second file in that zip i see only 2 things a readme and the package...what am I missing here?

I don't use custom content in my downloads unless I believe it is really necessary.
Please do not claim my work as your own.
Test Subject
#220 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elfykins
Okay what is going on? I extracted it to the folder you stated, and havent touched my Resource.cfg yet this is not working, everytime i enter a cheat i get the same message "unknown command" everyone keeps acting like there is a second file in that zip i see only 2 things a readme and the package...what am I missing here?

I am asumming you have the Resource file in your c\program files\EA\the sims3 folder and the mod in your c\grogram files\EA\the sims 3\mods\packages folder and your game has not been patched (doesnt work with a patches after july)

Asumming all of that, have you first entered the testingcheatsenabled true command?
Test Subject
#221 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:43 AM
It would be nice to hear whether this mod is going to be updated or not. It's been three months. Either delete it completely or give us some kind of time line. That's all I'm asking for.
Test Subject
#222 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by krash1220
It would be nice to hear whether this mod is going to be updated or not. It's been three months. Either delete it completely or give us some kind of time line. That's all I'm asking for.

Rude much? He responded above you just didnt bother to read it. These people take time out of there busy lifes to do this, they have no obligation to share it. Its still up because it works on NON-patch'd games still, no reason to delete it.

How about instead of being rude you go out and learn to make the mod's your complaing about. I for one am just going to wait patiently for Rick to find the time to work on this. He is probably busy still helping Delphy with the slider hack's which most people would agree is more in demand.
Test Subject
#223 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetEmby
Rude much? He responded above you just didnt bother to read it. These people take time out of there busy lifes to do this, they have no obligation to share it. Its still up because it works on NON-patch'd games still, no reason to delete it.

How about instead of being rude you go out and learn to make the mod's your complaing about. I for one am just going to wait patiently for Rick to find the time to work on this. He is probably busy still helping Delphy with the slider hack's which most people would agree is more in demand.

First of all I wasn't trying to be rude and yes he posted back in August and now it's almost October. Someone above me stated that this mod might not be updated anymore and so I was simply asking if it was going to be updated or not. If you want to consider me rude, then so be it, that's your opinion. And I don't really care what you think.
Test Subject
#224 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 6:34 PM
Okay everyone...be cool!
Test Subject
#225 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 6:37 PM
Ok what most people define as rude is where you say " its been three months" when he posted less than one month before your post. "Either delet it or" Very rude tisk tisk. Why delete something that still works with most games (other then the patch 1.4)

I dont want to start a flam war in Ricks Download comments. But it had to be said that you where rude. And quiet ignorant it seems.
Page 9 of 11