Replies: 386 (Who?), Viewed: 77258 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 16 of 16
Alchemist
#376 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:23 PM
Hello ^.^

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#377 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:51 PM
Hey!! Welcome! =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#378 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 11:00 PM
Hello Darks! ^.^

I saw this group and had to join in!

My realname is Jennifer, but all call me Jenny...but I like my fantasy name Vylkina most^^
I came from Bavaria in Germany, so excuse me, if my english isn´t so good
I´m 16 years old. How old are you?

My style is gothic/alternative in real too, which you can see at my currently picture <.< (I love my pale skin, its no make-up! )



Dark Greetz,
Vylkina
Alchemist
#379 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 2:22 PM
^ Hello!!!! I'm Elena
I'm going to Bavaria this summer ^.^
You are really pretty, Jenny!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#380 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:37 PM
I love the whole gothic style, its pretty..

We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous.. SUPRISE!! ;D -Gerard Way
Test Subject
#381 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vylkina
Hello Darks! ^.^

I saw this group and had to join in!

My realname is Jennifer, but all call me Jenny...but I like my fantasy name Vylkina most^^
I came from Bavaria in Germany, so excuse me, if my english isn´t so good
I´m 16 years old. How old are you?

My style is gothic/alternative in real too, which you can see at my currently picture <.< (I love my pale skin, its no make-up! )




Dark Greetz,
Vylkina


You are so lucky you have natural pale skin! Pale skin is beautiful and it really brings out your eye colour, I like the way you have done your eyeliner

We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous.. SUPRISE!! ;D -Gerard Way
Test Subject
#382 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:31 PM
Quote:
^ Hello!!!! I'm Elena I'm going to Bavaria this summer ^.^ You are really pretty, Jenny!

Hey!
Thats cool, where exactly are you going to?

Quote:
You are so lucky you have natural pale skin! Pale skin is beautiful and it really brings out your eye colour, I like the way you have done your eyeliner

Hihi^.^


Thanks a lot for your compliments, Elena and Hollllie



LG Vylkina
Alchemist
#383 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vylkina
Hey!
Thats cool, where exactly are you going to?



If it's possible Lower Bavaria, one of my youtube friends lives there


Hello, Hollie!!

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#384 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Swan
If it's possible Lower Bavaria, one of my youtube friends lives there


Ah,ok! I live in the North of Bavaria^^
But South Bavaria is very cool with the mountains

And I´m often in Youtube, too^.^


LG Vylkina
Test Subject
#385 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Swan
If it's possible Lower Bavaria, one of my youtube friends lives there


Hello, Hollie!!


Hi!

We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous.. SUPRISE!! ;D -Gerard Way
Alchemist
DELETED POST
9th Apr 2010 at 4:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Elena Swan.
Alchemist
#386 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vylkina
And I´m often in Youtube, too^.^


LG Vylkina


^oh, yes! I subbed you

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Top Secret Researcher
#387 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:17 PM
Omg, Jenny, your so lucky to have pale skin! (:
And welcome to the darkness Jenny and Hollllie XD.


Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
18th Nov 2010 at 3:36 AM
This message has been deleted by Mario125.
 
Page 16 of 16
Back to top