Replies: 53 (Who?), Viewed: 1662 times.
Page 3 of 3
Scholar
#51 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 12:13 AM
I have a love/hate relationship with the stereo's in TS3. I love most of the music, but hate how the music volume settings (ingame on stereo) never seem to save. If you put one on medium, it'll stay on medium, but the volume becomes loud again after reloading the lot (for whatever reason). There are similar problems with other ingame sound settings. I don't recall exactly at this moment, but not all music is affected by the volume settings in options for some reason. Not sure if it's some music in build or town view.
I tend to play annoying sims a lot, so it is possible they are just trolling me with the volume settings.
Scholar
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 1:38 AM Last edited by Elynda : 7th Jul 2021 at 11:32 PM.
In my case it has to be the phones. For it seems to me you have the choice of being a sad misanthrope with no friends, or having a whole host of them who keep phoning you whenever you have something important to do. You might want to build the skills necessary to advance in your career, cook something more interesting than canned soup for lunch, finish that novel or painting, do a spot of gardening, or maybe get to first base with that particular sim you would like to be more than just good friends with. Whatever it is, you can be pretty sure the fecking phone will start ringing right in the middle of it! And if you ignore the damned thing too often, you will soon find yourself back with the first option: no friends. But at least there's the consolation of a life of peace and tranquility.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 5:05 AM
Idk with the girls here but I think the dresses and skirts are way too short. Would you wear those with shorts on? Speaking of shorts, they're on point.
Scholar
#54 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
In my case it has to be the phones. For it seems to me you have the choice of being a sad misanthrope with no friends, or having a whole host of them who keep phoning you whenever you have something important to do. You might want to build the skills necessary to advance in your career, cook something more interesting than canned soup for lunch, finish that novel or painting, do a spot of gardening, or maybe get to first base with that particular sim you would like to be more than just good friends with. Whatever it is, you can be pretty sure the fecking phone will start ringing right in the middle of it! And if you ignore the damned thing too often, you will soon find yourself back with the first option: no friends. But at least there's the consolation of a life of peace and tranquility.

And then there are all this "chance cards" that you get delivered by phone. And why does it take more clicks to get the sims to ignore the phone then to answer it?
Page 3 of 3