Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 250 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 19th Jun 2021 at 5:19 AM.
Default WCIF this hair without the accessory
Looking for a version of this hair (Anto Amunet hair TS3) https://nemiga-sims-archive.tumblr....d/s3-curly-hair without the accessory...needed for an upload
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 1:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief Managed
Looking for a version of this hair (Anto Amunet hair TS3) https://nemiga-sims-archive.tumblr....d/s3-curly-hair without the accessory...needed for an upload

Another Ancient Egypt upload, I hope? Unfortunately I don't think there's a version without the headband. Anto Isabel is the closest look, but a bit longer. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...8gQr4kDegQIARAe
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 3:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by windermeresimblr
Another Ancient Egypt upload, I hope? Unfortunately I don't think there's a version without the headband. Anto Isabel is the closest look, but a bit longer. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...8gQr4kDegQIARAe


@windermeresimblr yes Queen Tiye, just need a hair and she'll be ready..I have creator feedback thing if you're interested. And oh ok Just figured I check, yes that is my 4th/3rd choice
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 3:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief Managed
@windermeresimblr yes Queen Tiye, just need a hair and she'll be ready..I have creator feedback thing if you're interested. And oh ok Just figured I check, yes that is my 4th/3rd choice

Neat! I'm sorry that hair doesn't have a deaccessorized variety. People like different kinds of headbands...or cones of melted wax, in your case?
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 6:28 PM
I took a look at it and the hair has a big hole about halfway into the headband, so it'd need extending if you were to remove the headband.
Each hair part is basically a "slice" and they simply end under the headband, they aren't connected.

Tumblr - more downloads! | CC reuploads / creator backups | TS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 3:14 PM
No longer needed I found a solution
Back to top