Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: Four-Tile, One Story High, Family Room Window

by zookini Posted 15th Mar 2006 at 3:24 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2007 at 12:17 AM by zookini

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:04 PM
hi i really like this one, you asked for more idaes how about som "kitchen" windows without the cross bar and a litle bigger than the one in the game, and allso im looking for garage doors in glass and matching door window and garage doors thats the litle thing that woulde make me happy
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:35 PM
I love this! My grampa has 2 windows like this at his house. Now I can build it! W00t! Thank you!

Fight apathy. Or don't.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 12:20 AM
This is absolutely amazing. This would also be best suited for schools. These look similar to the ones in my school.

--Marc (Archtartist 8)

Check out my other downloads:

Modest Colonial: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=88463
--
Side-Hall Colonial:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=106826
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 10:05 AM
WOW! I've been looking for a large window for ages...

i have split my neighborhood up in to 5 different country areas...

living in england i know this is what you will find in a average enlish town house...

it will look GREAT in my enlish quarter!

THANKS!

Jelly
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM
Thank you so much for that window! I fell in love with it the second I saw it! I love big windows, you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 1:24 AM
awesome! thanks

.catastrophic.incident.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 12:23 AM
Woah!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PERFECT!
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Again...thank you!!!!
~*~Never Leave Home~*~
Oh...I was wondering too...where is that wonderful kicthen from?
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
Emilie aka Never Leave Home

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 1:21 AM
!!!!!!!

That was my reaction upon seeing this. It's exactly what I've needed. I think this is the only large window I've seen that doesn't go all the way to the floor or doesn't look ultra mod. Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th May 2006 at 3:03 PM
This looks exactly like the window in our living room! It'll be perfect for my house remake! Thank you!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#60 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:06 PM
Now, how could I have missed this fantastic new window? - I'm blind as a bat at times.... Zookini it is awesome, thank you, thank you so much

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:48 PM
Oh you are fantastic!
Now I'm noe step closer to being able to build my RL home in the game!
This is perfect.
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:11 PM
Looks great! Thanks!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th May 2006 at 7:50 PM
Great job! My sims are ecstatic over this new window!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:50 PM
this is perfect! I was so sick and tired of the dumb shop window that never looks right in a house. This is just like the one in the house I grew up in. Un mil gracias!
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd May 2006 at 7:37 AM
Love the windows , i kept hoping maxis would think of it .Thank you for the beautiful windows.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 24th May 2006 at 12:51 AM
I just wanted to tell you, that I have played this window in my game and it looks really awesome. Reminds me of my parent's picture window at the house I grew up in. :clap: Thanx So Much,

TickleYu (Teresa) :lovestruc
Space Pony
#67 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 9:32 AM
This window is fabulous in game, I love it! Thank you for sharing

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:53 AM
i had downloaded your windows a while ago when i was new to the site and didn't know all the features yet, i added a thankyou for this window just recently,its my number 1 window for building. Thanks for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:55 AM
basement window slightly higher up on the wall then your 60's window, the 60's window gave me the idea to add windows for the basement
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:53 AM
That window is the exact window we took out of our front room when we were renovating, & it was a real B' to get out too...some things just keep haunting you, no I'm kidding, it is the exact same window thou & you've done a brillant job, I'll use this one for sure, it brings back such memories...ahh!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:28 PM
It looks just like the picture window in my grandmothers livingroom. Thank you, I love it.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 5:39 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I just love this window!! I use it alot in my game and really looks nice! I use it for my homes and my garages too! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us!!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 10:28 PM
Can't believe I missed this! Thanks - looks great
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:56 PM
just one question...are there any curtains on the internet for sims 2 original (no eps) that are wide enuf to fit a window this big??
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:03 AM
I love the idea of this window, and went ahead and placed it in my game. However, I deleted it almost immediately on seeing how it looked once on a wall.

Why? My nitpick about this window (which is otherwise fantastic) is that the front and back meshes don't meet each other. There's a noticible gap if the wall is down, for instance, between the two sides.

Thank you for making this, though I do hope you adjust the alignment at some point. If you already have and I just didn't notice where you updated (I see nothing in the description area at present), sorry to have bothered you.

Either way, I'll check back later.
Page 3 of 4