Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"The Afterparty" Lolita-esque Dress in 5 Colours (Re-uploaded)

by silentpoetry Posted 12th Nov 2008 at 4:36 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2009 at 1:32 PM by silentpoetry

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:42 PM
It looks great! Thanks for doing more colours!

~Dj

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM
The detail is superb! I really shouldn't download this though because my downloads folder has exceeded 1 GB. But what the heck. Thank you!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:58 AM
GORGEOUS :O i so want this in RL. and im sure u mean lolita, as i disagree with princess as this might not be traditional lolita its not a "far cry" from it, its still lolita-ish to me. dont know why people have to go get in a tissy over a typo...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:12 PM
I know you mentioned Lolita-esque or Lolita-style in your post but, any of the followers of true Lolita fashion will not like this at all...not even the metion of Lolita cause it represents what Lolita should not be. It gives anyone who dose not know about the Japanese Lolita fashion the wrong idea about it. Though it could almost be Ero-Lolita which is the sub-style of Lolita. It looks nicely done though...just not Lolita.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Field Researcher
#30 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 6:29 PM
Absolutely stunning, great work!
Lolita or not, its beautiful.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 10:08 PM
seems like it'll be good for more casual formal outings... i swear i've got way too many long gowns. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM
This is gorgeous...thanks!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:45 PM
Wow, just what I was looking for! The clarity of texture on this dress is astounding~ the shadow under the bow is super. Thanks soooo much. I am into vampire Sims right now, due to a book I'd read called Twilight. Keep up the wonderful work!

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:49 PM
Awesome dress(es),thank you a lot =)

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cherokee8699
Wow, just what I was looking for! The clarity of texture on this dress is astounding~ the shadow under the bow is super. Thanks soooo much. I am into vampire Sims right now, due to a book I'd read called Twilight. Keep up the wonderful work!

Ooh, Twilight! I enjoyed that book best out of the series. But I thought Breaking Dawn was a giant disappointment. I actually made a Edward Cullen sim a few weeks ago, but I'm in the process of revising him. Oh, and thank you very much for your kind words!

just a stalker, nightwalker
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:23 PM
Hi,
Could you please put up the hair you used on this model or give me the link to the XmSims version? Thankies(:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -CyanDuckie
Hi,
Could you please put up the hair you used on this model or give me the link to the XmSims version? Thankies(:

Ah, I don't think I'll upload my recolour, as I just needed to recolour the black. But I'll gladly lead you here for the hair mesh and original colours. Fainiel also did a lovely retexture/recolour of it, which you can snag here.

Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 8:43 PM
~I'm still waiting on my t-shirts~

Are you perspiring from the irony
or sweating to these lyrics?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gift of One Liners
~I'm still waiting on my t-shirts~

You'll get them ~soon~. I'm doing a few things at once~ D:

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:06 PM
I love it <3
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:06 PM
This is great work, I'm hoping to see more awesome stuff from you. :D

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 1:02 AM
I love this dress!!! It looks beautiful
Thanks for sharing =]
~Nickyy
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 1:36 PM
OMGJSBUVSUIDADGJADOCUHVCAIYYIUSHA

Wow. :D
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM
Errg. >:[ It isn't working. The mesh in the download is still for teens. =/ And the link, well that doesn't take you to the actual mesh. Help?

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM
This download doesn't work in my game - it appears in the list the pink bomber jacket from the maxis outerwear collection. I've downloaded the mesh fine, it just doesn't work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Star311P
This download doesn't work in my game - it appears in the list the pink bomber jacket from the maxis outerwear collection. I've downloaded the mesh fine, it just doesn't work

I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong. Are you sure that you've done everything correctly? D:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poprocksncoke1
Errg. >:[ It isn't working. The mesh in the download is still for teens. =/ And the link, well that doesn't take you to the actual mesh. Help?

The link to the mesh works fine for me, I'm not sure what's wrong, sorry.

Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:09 AM
i'm having the same problem as the above person in the body shop your dress shows up as a maxis base dress, when exported and opened in photoshop i see your textures but i cannot seem to get them to work in game
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 2:57 AM
Lovely !

Thanks ! <3

Call me little Piggye. {♥}
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nimil
i'm having the same problem as the above person in the body shop your dress shows up as a maxis base dress, when exported and opened in photoshop i see your textures but i cannot seem to get them to work in game

Are you downloading the mesh, too? With the "[ALL]" it's just the colours. :S I probably should make that clearer.

Page 2 of 4