Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eclectica

by StellRien Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 12:12 AM - Updated 22nd May 2010 at 8:51 AM by StellRien

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:52 AM
Yeah, exactly! I liked some of your ideas so much I've stolen them. :D
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th May 2012 at 1:35 AM
I love this house very much . But I have one problem...I've read the instructions on how to download this like 15 times, but I still can't figure out how. Can't you just post this on the sims 3 website???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th May 2012 at 3:39 AM
nevermind-I figured it out, it is simply outstanding, though I do agree with freudoncocaine, it has way too many plants, every way you turn! Remember the Charmin commercial, sometimes less is more. I could critique you on everything in this home but I'll just say is was a pain in the you-know-what to remodel it the way I liked it, but other than that, it is a beautiful home, good job .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:46 AM
Dear beerox,

Feel free to build a house in your own style next time.

I could critique your criticism on everything but I'll just say I love plants and if you don't then don't download houses with many plants.
Page 2 of 2