Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zelda - The Legend Of Zelda

by roddyaleixo Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 8:37 AM

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roddyaleixo
Thanks everyone I am glad you like her.... I will keep trying to improve as i mesh more and more.. Thank you all for your kind comments, tips and all :D
@Siempre, I am glad you pointed this out.. i know about that too unfortunatelly i tried and tried to fix it but no matter what i do it keeps showing up... its a mesh problem that i have everytime i make a body mesh... unfortunatelly.. i know there is already a fix for this, since this is an oooold problem... but i never found how to fix it myself.. Faeriegurl once tried to help me with these and she fixed them on my first body mesh that is on my download page (some TSO wings).. she tried to explain me how it was done, but i didnt understand enough, and my experiences with her technics were unssucessfull... this also bothers me quite a lot... but hopefully someday i will figure it out myself and fix all my meshes Lol... meanwhile i will keep searching for a solution :D
Its a little issue but shes still awsome!!! I give her two big thumbs up!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:40 AM
Excellent work, but I have a question. Why didn't you give your Zelda sim the longer ears like you gave your Link sim?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:48 AM
Because Faeriegurl's ears work for female adult sims... You may get them here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62686
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:59 AM
FYI, your pre-made Zelda ONLY works for the EP. It won't work for regular users.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:11 AM
AH! *squeals* I Love you! thank you!!!!! awsome job!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:16 AM
I missunderstood what you meant... but i really see no reason for it not to work... Since The premade sim is an Adult, not a young adult.... Is someone else having this same problem? I will be looking into this
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
It can't be used without an expansion pack?
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:14 PM
Great work! I've been a major Zelda fan since I played the original NES game, and it's a shame I don't have the expansion, but I notice you have a non-expansion version up. I'm going to download that one and your Link.

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 8:54 PM
It "SHOULD" work for the NON EP users, however, someone said it wont... if it doesn't work without the EP let me know, because i see NO REASON at all, for it not to work!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:14 PM
I wish I knew how to download.... THe only simulating game I've had before Sims was Petz... Could someone PM me? Thanks, and sorry for being a bother.
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:39 AM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for a Zelda sim for a long time!
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:36 AM
Whoooooa, this is THE most realistic looking Zelda I've ever seen! o_o You totally rule!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:05 AM
Beatiful, just like ur link I love you!! and thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:08 AM
Lovely!
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:33 AM
I don't have the EP and it doesn't work for me. When I try to install the sim, it tells me I need the EP to run it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:46 AM
hmmm... Then i am trully sorry... I recommend you to get the Sims2Clean Installer then, and check out all the options except for facial features... that should definatelly work, I will change the title to EP required too... that will make things easier for me untill i have a solution to this!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:02 AM
I am shocked! 1 Word...Realistic! This is great! I'm a LOZ fan, so this is really good. 5 Stars.
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:26 AM
wow. just wow. one of the best zelda sims ive seen yet
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 11:43 PM
She is beautiful! :wowsers:

Kinder der Rebellion, der Zerstörung und des Wiederaufbaus! Der Vorhang öffnet sich für euer neues Zeitalter!
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 1:38 AM
It doesn't show up when I put the files in 'downloads'; do I have to put them in the 'saved sims' folder? And, is this the same with the link clothing meshes?

"It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have
ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to
than I have ever known." - Charles Dickens
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 9:13 AM
Just FYI, I can't because they haven't made a mac version. :P
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 10:25 PM
Whoa!!! That Is Awesome!!!! Great Job!!! And Thanks!!!!! I Can"t Wait For The New Zelda Twilight Princess!!!
#48 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 1:50 AM
Thank you so much! This is a great mesh! Toddler Zelda is so cute!
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Astreka : 25th Jul 2005 at 3:22 AM.
It's good but you have too much extra time. :claw:
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:43 AM
Wow, she looks great! I can't wait to use her in the game!
Page 2 of 5