Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cabaret Poses

by k2m1too Posted 4th Sep 2012 at 5:42 AM - Updated 16th Jan 2021 at 9:27 PM by k2m1too

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 5:29 AM
fantastic work! great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 6:42 PM
Such wonderful poses! I can almost hear Liza singing in the screenshots. Great work, and thank you for sharing them! ♥
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 6:39 AM
I am not sure if it is just me, but while these are excellent poses the skeletons are streched when I use them. Like, badly. Ideas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HinataObsession
I am not sure if it is just me, but while these are excellent poses the skeletons are streched when I use them. Like, badly. Ideas?

Honestly, I have no idea why they would appear stretched for you. The only things I can suggest are - do you have the most current poseplayer? And are you trying to apply them to the wrong age group? (They are for adults...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm in awe with your talent! Thank you. Your hella creative.=)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 6:37 AM
These are really great poses, very well done, thank you for you hard work and sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:05 PM
Muy buenas las poses, te felicito
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:34 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:16 AM
Thx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:43 AM
Great Poses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:33 PM
wow ...love it :)
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th May 2015 at 1:23 AM
(I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm just wondering) Do the poses come with the chair, or are you able to use any chair? Also, for the chair poses, are you able to do it with a different object, or maybe even with no object at all (though I would imagine that it may look a bit silly lol)
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th May 2015 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeDuckling
(I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm just wondering) Do the poses come with the chair, or are you able to use any chair? Also, for the chair poses, are you able to do it with a different object, or maybe even with no object at all (though I would imagine that it may look a bit silly lol)

The chairs do not come with the poses. They are base game. You don't have to use any chair if you don't want. And you can use them with any other chair if you like - though the hands and what not might not line up as well.
Page 2 of 2