Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1968 Stingray Corvette Drivable

by DBCAB Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 5:19 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM by -Maylin-

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
Thats my favorite car too.Amazing job!!!!!!!!!!
#52 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 11:33 PM
Oh, My Gosh!!! A Corvette Stingray!!!! Corvettes are my favorate cars, too!!! This is my future car.
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:00 PM
Could not get to the download page...want it very badly...looks sooo awesome....thanx!
#54 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:28 PM
:mad: It's not black
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 6:53 PM
It looks great, but when your sims get in it the proportions seem off somehow. I dunno... it's almost as if it's too big or something... I'm keeping it in my game tho. This is one of my favorite all-time cars and it works just fine, and it looks phenomenal unless your sim is in it ('specially a teen sim, I gave it to Angela Pleasant and it just looked wrong when she got in it).

Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games. -- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:06 PM
Nice peice of american muscle thx
#57 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM
Wow! my favorite car! Thanks!
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 4:06 PM Last edited by supeman : 9th Dec 2005 at 8:48 PM.
Very nice car. Would it be possible for a sismiliar one such as this one http://paginas.terra.com.br/esporte...20hot%20rod.jpg
Oh and do these files go in the downloads folder like usual?
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:34 AM
sooooooooooo cool!!!thank you
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:13 PM
I'm having problems with the car. When i buy it the car is black with somes parts red and some other parts missing can anyone help with this?
Test Subject
#61 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:05 PM
it's a amazing beauty , very good work !!!

For more objects, meshes or recolors of my objects ... go to this site , and find out !
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#62 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:23 AM
This car looks awesome but I'm having a problem with the colouring too. Instead of all black, it looks like this:

There's also a pink & white colour option that I didn't get a pic of.

I actually don't mind it too much... it still looks pretty cool like that... but it's a very odd problem, especially considering that when I tried to recolour the car with SimPE it would not let me make the roof a different colour than the doors... and yet, in this pic the roof and doors are different colours. (I never actually checked my recolours in game, only previewed them in SimPE on a copy of the car. My recolours were not that colour and were never in the downloads folder so that's not what's causing the problem.)

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Or how to fix it? I'd really like to make a recolour with the roof a different colour than the rest of the car - it seemed impossible in SimPE, but this weird in-game glitch gives me a tiny bit of hope! :gonemad:
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
Any chance of making some muscle cars? Camaro, Chevelle, Cuda, Charger, etc...
Forum Resident
#64 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:34 PM
VERY cool - thank you!

See all of my downloads HERE
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
my favorite car too! know what would be really awesome? one in pink!
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
What's wrong with the front tires?
Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
Is there a fully black recolor like the one in the photo somewhere? In my game it came out with maroon/black patches, like in fanseelamb's picture.

Still love it, just wish there was a all black recolor.
Thanks, you rock.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:04 AM
That is such a cool car! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:01 AM
once agin
THANK YOU to my hero!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 12:07 AM
When I downloaded it an tryed it out it had rusty red and black panels on it.

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM
MY DREAM CAR!!!! oh wow...i can live vicariously...
Test Subject
#72 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:50 AM
the car doesnt appear in the game. i downloaded it and stuff, what folder should it be in?
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:21 PM
I absolutely love this car and hope to own it. But what was made for the Sims makes me want to cry. The sims walk through the back end, they put their hands INTO the dashboard, and there are Maxis car seats sitting on the Vette modeled seats.

This car still needs work.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:52 AM
I bought one of these for Lilith Pleasant, and when I went to a Community Lot, she was unable to go home. It didn't ALWAYS happen, but most of the time it would, and finally I was forced to sell the car, and I bought her a Hot Rod... so far the Hot Rod isn't giving her problems...

Anyone have this problem with this corvette specifcally, or another car so that I know it's not just the corvette?
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:58 PM
i cant seem to get this car to work i tired everything but i just wont show up.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Page 3 of 4