Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cornerstone Victoriana Drapes to match any bedding **added diagonal**

by IgnorantBliss Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 5:17 AM - Updated 5th Mar 2011 at 5:35 PM by Phaenoh : fixing category ;)

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:28 PM
Thank you so much for these!

--green
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 11:03 PM
This is such a fabulous idea! Thanks for making it.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:23 PM
This is a wonderful idea. Thank you.
Test Subject
#54 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:33 AM
These are so wonderful! I use them constantly because I'm obsessed with having things match (unfortunately I don't think Maxis feels the same way!). Would you mind if I made a request? Would it be possible to make the shower curtain for the Colonial ComboCleen match any bedding as well? I have about 70 different beddings and only 3 recolors for the shower curtain...modders must not find recoloring shower curtains very amusing! ^_^ Again, these are awesome, THANKS!!!

If I'm French, Scottish, Irish, and who knows what else, how come I always have to check the boring "white" box?
Instructor
#55 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:10 PM
This is perfect. I love how well you matched the bedding we are given in the game. Thanks so much

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:13 AM
This was a brillant idea! Thanks so much for this download - it will make my decorating so much easier.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 3:14 AM
This is not helping me organize my already over stuffed downloads folder! :P

I absolutely love these and love the idea that they all match. It was driving me crazy to have different colored curtains that didn't match and well, you have now saved me some money on therapy time. Which makes me happy but my therapist very very sad...

Thank You :lovestruc

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:56 AM
Wonderful! Finally some maxis match curtains that fit the windows! Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:39 PM
I've had these for a few months, they are great. If at all possible can you do this with the new "Window Dressing" Drapes?
Test Subject
#60 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:53 PM
Where have these been hiding? Can't believe I didn't find these sooner. I can't wait to use them. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 10:35 AM
Thanks so much, now I might actually use curtains in my homes!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 5:17 PM
REally like the curtains to match and the diagonal is a gem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 4:57 PM
Page 3 of 3