Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seomi Retextures of Sshodan's 'Guilty' Hair - Bright Streaks and Bi-coloured style added!

by schuldig_seiben Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 10:18 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2006 at 6:33 PM by schuldig_seiben

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:20 PM
Oh yay! I tried to retexture this because, well, it's hot, and failed.... But this is so wonderful and lovely and all these other adjectives that I think I should stop now and go try it out.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
The silver/white one doesn't show up... other then that, GREAT work!
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by schuldig_seiben
Thanks everyone
Sure thing, Corbins raven. I'll do that asap - so basically, darker and reder than the current red, right?

Yes if thats ok, and thanks again. You really are brilliant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:16 PM
Thanks so much for your comments, everyone

Quote: Originally posted by draiol_lady
The silver/white one doesn't show up... other then that, GREAT work!

Eeeeep Has this happened to anyone else? Oh dear...I'll try and see what's wrong...or I could just put up the non-binned silver hair file separately and it'll show up in custom anyway...

Is the custom binning working OK for everyone?
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:19 PM
Hey, i just checked and the silver doesn't show up for me either.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 12:03 PM
I’m so glad to see this retextures! This style really needed them (as a lot of my others do) - I usually have to hand paint the textures to get the alphas right, and too lazy to make a retextures after that, so I’m always hoping someone will And I’m not yet as good at texture painting as I’d like to be… Yet. So BIG thank you! And I hope to see mot of you wonderful work
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so much SS. I actually asked Sshoden if she could do this for me and she told me you all ready had. VERY cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 6:34 PM
Thankyou everyone ^____^

The silver thing is totally my fault, I'll put that up as soon as I have access to my own computer (on a friend's right now)
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 5:09 AM
These recolors are gorgeous.

For the love of humanity, put more up! We need some decent male hair like this.

< 3, simaphobia
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:19 PM
Dear Sshodan,
are you going to make the mesh in zip file also because without the zip the hairstyle won't show up and the mesh that you have is in rar files so can please make the mesh into a zip?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:41 AM
Elm123 - Sshodan probably won't see that posted here as it's not her thread and there's no reason she would check for comments directed at her

Get Winzip! It's free for a while (but it still works for me after a year after I got it on free trial ) and it unzips zips and rars. I'll be nice, but many, many people gat annoyed when people ask for zips since WinZIP is so much easier to get.

Besides, I don't have access to my computer for a month, so I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. Trust me, Winzip's much better.
Inventor
#62 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 9:15 PM
Gorgeous! I love long hair for guys xxx Your work is very professional x
Test Subject
#63 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:04 AM
Schuldig these retextures are AMAZING! i'm so glad seomi gave her permission for these :lovestruc

Hehe i recognize some of those lovely models of yours, Miguel, Dannen, Ciadhra and the others

anyway great retextures again can't wait to see more from you, you've just made an awesome mesh even sexier
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 5:49 PM
Like everyone else, I thank you for these recolors. Your models are amazing. If you ever decide to post them you'll make many people very happy.
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 3:00 AM
thank you, thank you. i just love the long hair for men. your colors are excellent. thanks for sharing.

sableskye
Instructor
#66 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:32 PM Last edited by sakura_chan : 29th Jul 2006 at 11:38 PM.
I love the blood red hair! Where did you get the makeup, eye color, brows, skin, clothes, piercings and tattoo on the sim with the blood red hairs face? Must.. have.. him.. He's really hot and I'm trying to make him myself.. :lovestruc
Thanks!
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:16 AM
@_o!! As all the wonderful posts before me I must agree with them, these are oober fantastic! And if you ever do upload your models cough-cough-Miguel-cough specifically, I would die and go to heaven! OR I would most definitely pay for him!! <--I'll let you marinate on that. ;]
Keep up the fantabulous work!
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:32 PM
Great Recolours. thanks! x
Scholar
#69 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:06 AM
wow the blood red one looks great!!! really cool! any chance of doing a raven blue recolour??like really dark blue (almost black) but where it catches the light it goes a lighter blue...if that makes any sense!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM
Thankyou very much, everyone ^___^ I so surprised they are so popular! Although I knew that Seomi's textures on such a gorgeous mesh would be a great combination.

Erm, sakura-chan, from what I can remember, makeup - helaene and Sussi's So Good sims, eye color - exnem here at MTS2, brows and skin- Sim Cribbling, clothes (?! Can you even see his clothes? ) Shiny sims, piercings - temptress here at MTS2, and his tattoo is a facemask by Liegenchonheit at the InSimenator.

Thankyou very much for the comments on the models, too BUT! I must repeat. Unless we are friends and I trust you not to repeat bad past experiences, or I'm trading for a sim of yours, I do not share my sims! I am sorry, but that's my decision. There are much better ones out there for download anyway ^____^

Quote:
And if you ever do upload your models cough-cough-Miguel-cough specifically, I would die and go to heaven! OR I would most definitely pay for him!! <--I'll let you marinate on that. ;]

Uwaa *marinates* I'd have no idea how to set that up but I'm extremely flattered! I'm really, really sorry that I don;t share. I used to send them to whoever asked, only to have three reuploaded for download, one entered in a contest and others 'tweaked' with their genetics changed and posted as new sims belonging to a new 'maker'. Since some people don't see a problem with this, then the best way to avoid it happening is to not share at all, I'm afraid. Apologies again

xnymphetaminex, of course it's possible I'll work on that now ^___^
Instructor
#71 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:02 PM
Dah! too long thread. Just a question - where you got the glasses that the dark clothed Sim is using? Thanks.
Scholar
#72 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 2:52 PM
Thank you!!!! :D
Instructor
#73 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
Dah! too long thread. Just a question - where you got the glasses that the dark clothed Sim is using? Thanks.

That's from Peggysims site, but sadly those glasses are a pay item. ;_;
Test Subject
#74 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:08 AM Last edited by Asato Tsuzuki : 13th Aug 2006 at 4:10 AM. Reason: Picture not working
Default I love these
i loved these recolors. your sim men are very pretty ^.^, I like pretty boys. anyway I was curious is there a way for you to do a two toned version, like black on top and blond underneath? Sort of like this..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 9:24 PM
Thanks, Tsuzuki (OT: I love Tsuzuki from YnM <3) I can certainly try! I'll get that done for you asap
Page 3 of 5