Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sci-Fi Build Set

by Pixelhate Posted 6th May 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 6:43 PM by Pixelhate

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:12 PM
Wow & double wow!, these are just ideal - so many uses spring to mind - thanks for sharing with us & congrats on being 'Featured' it's well deserved!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Forum Resident
#27 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:13 PM
I'd love to know where the "support" structures came from. I've got a set of curved ones that are sci-fi like, but I like yours too.

Your screens really sell this set. They are just as fantastic as the walls themselves. If you are having trouble with the door feel free to PM me and I'll gladly lend you a hand.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:29 PM
Looks amazing! I get the feeling of my play-station game "The wrath of cortex", which takes place on a space-ship. Very good! : )
Theorist
#29 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:36 PM
Could you tell me where I cna find that, Thing over i the screenshots?
It realy compleats the set!!!
Thanks and Congrats on The Feture!!

PETCHY14

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:13 PM
This reminds me of a Vogon ship. PERFECT!

There are many things about this world you don't know, or do you?
Forum Resident
#31 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:23 PM Last edited by dewshine : 13th May 2007 at 4:25 PM. Reason: fixing creator's name
The columns are by SgoobySnacks29, I think. They are here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=18128
The overhead tiles are a recolor of the ceiling tile mesh, and the link is provided Petchy.

I found the bar lights by looking up the borg stuff, because the same creator made them.

This set sent me on a download spree! I'm loving it.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:28 PM
great job! and well deserved feature!

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Forum Resident
#33 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:38 PM
Wow! That is really impressive! They looks so real!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:44 PM Last edited by pixelhate : 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Edit of creator reference
Glups ! I don't know what to say ! *takes a long printed paper out of his pocket with shaking hand*

THANK YOU to MTS2 staff for making it possible.
THANK YOU to the downloaders for making it real.
THANK YOU for the nice comments and feedback.

Credits goes also the creators for the objects showed in pictures :

Xanathon @MTS2 with the Light-Mounted Panels and the column from the Borg Collection ( but you'll find so many great SF material there, you better check the all profile.

Sgoobysnacks @insimenator.net with the Sci-Fi arch&column set and the Stasis Chamber ( lots of things to find, also)

The Antigravito Chair from moolio

Fat D's Design Kit
Ceiling lights are from Sandy @ Around the Sims 2

Pixelhate.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:48 PM
Great! Very Halo-ish. I will be sure to use these. ^.^
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:23 PM
Wow!
This is perfect, just what I needed for my Doctor Who/Stargate Sims worlds.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:32 PM
When someone's work can get me to actually yell expletives at my screen (i.e., Holy S***!) then I must comment. You have no idea how amazing this is. And it's right on time as I am developing a futuristic story on the sister site and I am almost crying tears of joy looking at this. Plus I play City of Heroes/Villains and some of this reminds me of the game, although it's probably more akin to the likes of Anarchy Online, Star Wars, etc.

*Standing ovation*

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 13th May 2007 at 7:59 PM
Wow! This is extremely well put together, Thanks for sharing!!
Instructor
#39 Old 13th May 2007 at 10:49 PM
I dunno about my love for sci-fi... (I'm more of a unicorn girl who pets kittens) but I know I do love grotesque things... thank you.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:13 AM
So incredibly awesome. I've been trying to make the ship from Firefly and this will help so much. Thank you for the incredible work.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:36 AM
Amazing work, I loved it, especially in-game. It's perfect for set-design for photoshoots and stories. I am in love with this set <3
Field Researcher
#42 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:33 AM
A well deserved feature, very fresh, original and superb quality work. Nice for basements and utility areas in modern homes as well.
Instructor
#43 Old 14th May 2007 at 10:55 AM
Oh, THIS is awesome, this is really great.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:40 PM
This is awesome! I want it now! *clicks download button so fast he gets carpal tunnel*

Go here for my more gory objects:

MY GORY SIMS 2 OBJECTS

MTS2 HACKED!!! - 0wn3d
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 14th May 2007 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
I dunno about my love for sci-fi... (I'm more of a unicorn girl who pets kittens) but I know I do love grotesque things... thank you.

If you like grotesque things, then check out my site. Then click the "Sims 2" Tab in the Nav Bar. These objects were on MTS2, but got removed due to excessive goriness and gratuity. Hope you like them.

Go here for my more gory objects:

MY GORY SIMS 2 OBJECTS

MTS2 HACKED!!! - 0wn3d
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:11 PM
This is pure, unadulterated, freakin' GENUIS!!! Congratulations on a job very well done!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:55 PM
Now this is exciting!!! I rarely, if ever, get excited about walls, floors, and ceilings. And terrain paints? I normally avoid them, but I love all of your stuff. I have to say this is your BEST set yet! wow.Wow! WOW!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 14th May 2007 at 6:55 PM
Default I get this from my PC...

Thanks everybody
Please, I'd love to see what you do with that stuff, don't hesitate to PM me links or images! This will be a total reward for me.

Pixelhate.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Scholar
#49 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:53 PM
Beautiful job. This set is truly amazing!
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th May 2007 at 3:45 PM
I think it would be very good looking. if I would just be able to dowload the walls, the thing I want most of it all. Every other thing I could download without problems but there it says "No valid cookie can be found" (also the "remember Me" Box is activated). Anyone got an Idea?

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Page 2 of 4