Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimVille - Neighborhood complete with lots *UPD 13sep07*

by MaryLou Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2010 at 12:55 AM by Phaenoh : fixing category

160 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 153 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:27 PM
Hi guys!
Thanks a lot, sure I'll take your compliments to all the team: we have worked on this project for a long time....... it was started the 15 June
I forgot to advise that the neighborhood and all the lots are bilingual : Italian and English.
This means that all the Italian users will get automatically the Italian translation in their game ; all the others will get in English.

Quote: Originally posted by Timin2101
Question: is there any pre-made family in this neighborhood?

No, there are not pre-made family. You have to create your owns.
The only "Characters" inside the neighborhood are the working ghosts

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:39 PM
OMG! Freakin' amazing! Damn... I simply love that.

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Scholar
#28 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:40 PM
I've just installed it. There is 4 ghosts no ?
Well done all !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:49 PM
Wow, I'm speechless. You've done an awesome job!

~ I'm the sanest person I know ~

My YouTube Channel
Forum Resident
#30 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:59 PM Last edited by DocFX : 14th Sep 2007 at 9:08 PM. Reason: Updated for feedback purposes...
Ci sono delle feste locali?
An outstanding body of work, gotta be the best looking Neighbourhood I've seen all year!. *Downloads*

My sincere congrats & thanks to all involved! - just one small question "Ci sono delle feste locali?"

Update:- F.Y.I this is currently my most played Neighbourhood! - I've spoken very nicely to the Grim Reaper, paid my 10k & you live once more - seemed only fair!!!. Tante grazie

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:09 PM
It's awesome! Thank you so much!! And I just love the fact that it is custom content-free So thanks guys, you're the best!
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Wonderful neighborhood project! Thank you very much for all the hard work, guys.

*Question: Does this really only require the Seasons EP?

Melissa
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:23 PM
@Mellisenda: Yes, of course. You need Seasons, every EP in add is better, but not required to get the neighborhood work fine.
The minim configuration is TS2+Seasons.
In this case many of its decorative items will lose ( in some case replaced with other) because some items come up with EPs.
Also the lots: they will not crash your game, or get an infinite loading............ they'll be look ugly without some furnitures, like walls, floors, doors and windows, ecc
You can re-build what is lost or you can bulldoze the ugly lot.
Numenor and I have tested the neighborhood and the lots in the configuration "only TS2+Seasons", and for us all work fine without crash.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:33 PM
WOW! This is oober!!! I love it!
Instructor
#35 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:00 PM
Wow. Wow. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!!

pureheart
Instructor
#36 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:26 PM
Thanks very much MaryLou and team.

*sees a new trend with full and complete nbhoods*
:]
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 10:29 PM
Thank You to all the contributors of this amazing neighborhood.
Such fine work from great creators is just the best.
I have never downloaded a neighborhood from fear of something going wrong, but knowing that all of you are involved I can trust it.
Thanks for all your hard and excellent work you all put into it.
You all are just wonderful people to create for us.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:06 PM
Oh my! oh my! oh my!!! I LOVE this, it's so great! thanks so very very much!
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:23 PM
Wow this is so amazing and so much work, wonderful team work, thank you for sharing with us this gorgeous neighborhood!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#40 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:28 PM
*bows humbly* I don't usually dl lots because making them is my favorite thing to do lol...but when I saw this I just had to get the whole kit & caboodle! I just started playing it! WOW! You all are amazing & so cool to do this for everyone! Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:30 PM
Oh my gosh! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! <3
Field Researcher
#42 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
With no custom content you say? This looks great. It's a must have. Thank you for posting it.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:29 AM
Thank you guys so much!!!!!! I wish there were more ready made lots like this. I can't thank you enough....
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 3:36 AM
Are sims included? Like families and stuff? If not I'm cool I just wanted to know what full meant :D... I'm a newb... does it show?
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:47 AM
Absolutely fantastic! Wow! Thank you to you all!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:13 AM
@Mihura : Yes, you are right

@DocFX: no custom content, no "feste locali" (they'd need cc).

@centerman: the only exception is the Invisible Driveway.

@Grig 32: No sims included.
The "Full" version included all the lots already built up and positioned on the terrain, the neighborhood is ready to be played. Just put the whole folder G999 in your Neighborhoods one, run then game and the new neighborhood will show up. The game will create all the NPCs and townies needed for your game, but you have to create your own sims/family.

Alchemist
#47 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:26 PM
Fantastic, thanks for sharing!
It looks like lots of fun to play with and start all over again!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:38 PM
This is so wonderful....ooooh I can't wait to play it!!!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Scholar
#49 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:14 PM
A new word to congrat for the featuring. It's well deserved !! Bravo !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#50 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:34 PM
Yay! I had a feeling this would get featured...well, at least I knew it deserved to be. Great work everyone and congrats!
Page 2 of 7