Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:36 PM
Default mint
ye it top i gonna give it a go
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:33 AM
Thank you Yuurei i made one and it looks GREAT!!!
I love the celler. :lovestruc

(\_/)
(0.o)
() ()
^^^
deadly
bunny
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th May 2006 at 12:58 AM
Default Basment
ITZ A BASMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:55 PM
thx yuurei for a 9 step tutorial
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:48 PM
thats gr8 thx im new so i didnt really no how to make basements or cellars
thats really helped me make this story i was going to write :p
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:55 PM
Thank you. I am incapable of figuring this out on my own, and this really helped. Very simple
Test Subject
#82 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:18 PM
hhm.. the link to the tutorial doesn't work..

Can anyone help me out here?
Mad Poster
#83 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:38 AM
Dwayne Pheonix

I just teested the link and it's working.

May try again...
Test Subject
#84 Old 21st May 2006 at 2:55 PM
Oh yeah, now it works.

Thanks, that tutorial is really good!
Site Helper
#85 Old 23rd May 2006 at 1:34 PM
(Actually Ghost here, Sidney is my husband)
I always went into the connecting stairs and placed one directly on the ground. Then I added another at the bottom of the first one, and another at the bottom of that one. Then I deleted the 3 stairs, went into level terrain, and placed the cursor at the lowest point of the hole my stairs dug. (The spot that would have been the bottom landing of the last stair.) Level everything to that point, then build a narrow foundation wall around your hole. A hole 3 stairs deep is exactly right.(I discovered this while trying to build an indoor pool)
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:43 AM
Great tutorial, and finally an answer to the problem that's bedeviled me for two days-why I can't build walls in my basement: it wasn't deep enough. My frustration is gone.
Test Subject
#87 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:10 PM
there are two ways of making basements. i suggest the using stairs and the leveling tool.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:46 AM
This is a nice & easy tutorial. It works perfectly fine too. Thanks
Field Researcher
#89 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:47 AM
This is much easier than the way I used to make basements. Thank you for that. A lot.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2guy2
Yes, it would. We know how to make basements already, it's easy. But this may be helpful to the Simmers who dn't know.

Whats the diff between this and the basement tutorial. And no not all of us know how to make a basement. Well i do prob i jsut nvr made one. :D
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:55 PM
isn't a cellar a basement. I thought that was almost how you make a basement.
I liked it though great pictures and easy to read and do.

♥kelsey♥
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 3:49 AM
Difference between celar and basement please?
Mad Poster
#93 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:42 AM
Whether it's called a cellar or a basement or what, this tutorial can already tell a way to do a particular build feature, right? As long as we can learn the method to do that build feature, any other problem(s)?

How about let's save the spaces for those who need help, who can give out more suggestions, who can provide more infos, who wanna thank the author, who wanna comment on the tutorial, or else...?
Test Subject
#94 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:11 AM
ok like please tell me what is the point is this i ned help i don't no how to do anything i need help were do youi go to build were is everything I NEED HELP HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 2:49 AM
hey thanks soooooooooooooo much for that i have read at least 5 other ones on how to make a celler but this i acutually understood thanks agin :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#96 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:59 AM Last edited by niol : 28th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM.
hibriPlay,

I don't understand the "point" you're seeking when you don't tell... May use a pic or a plan to show.
May also tell which step in which tutorial you feel stuck, or barely someone may be able to help answer.
Wanna give it a go?
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:50 PM
nice one i really liked!

Be Orange!
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 6:43 PM
*clings!* thanks I've been trying to figure that out for weeks now -_- lol
Test Subject
#99 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:16 AM
Thank you so much for this! I had read several tutorials before but I wasn't able to understand them... I'm going to try it now, but I'm sure it will work this time!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:17 PM
Default Thnx
Quote: Originally posted by Yuurei
Hey all, I'm not sure if anyone made already such a tutorial, so correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I made an easy to follow tutorial about how to create a cellar in 9 easy steps, thus adding another floor level. You can read the tutorial here: http://kitana.freesuperhost.com/cellar/cellar1.html

Happy building

Thmx for the tutorial have you got any more of them i would love to see them i have only just started palying the sims 2 but have got all the expansions apart from family stuff cheers ant
Page 4 of 7