Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Designer LadderStairs - spacesaver! (2 tiles)

by Targa Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 1:04 AM

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:01 PM
Very nice!!! Are they animated?
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 11:09 AM
Do you think it would be possible to find the animations used for the bunk beds in The Grand Trianon set? There is a ladder the sim climbs to get in bed, it looks really good. Possible? (not that I am implying stealing animations or anything of the sort, just curious if its possible)
#53 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 4:06 PM
thses are perfect for the loft i've been wanting to make, the stair cases just looked silly whenever i tried before, thanks for these!
Instructor
#54 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:57 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! I was building last night and decided that I needed something like this, and here it is
Field Researcher
#55 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 7:26 PM
omg. i love this sooooo much!!!!! and you have the privelege of my first ever comment on here!!!! you are worthy of my awe. (can you tell im vain?) lol
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:10 AM
This is really cool, because now I cane make my tree houses with ladders, not stairs! Thankyou so so so so so so much!

ELIZAAAMOLLYYYYY.
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:58 PM
Great Job

life is to short to not let urself run free :)
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:50 AM
Thanks. Now my sim can finally clean out those gutters.
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:34 AM
thanks this helps a lot!
Scholar
#60 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:59 AM
*squeals* I've FINALLY found what my apts/tiny homes needed! TY,TY,TY!...and they look so darned GOOD!!! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:23 AM
Yes, just what i needed. Now I can finally make our summer place. Thanks a lot.

He's gonna get eaten by a pink giant marshmallow!
Instructor
#62 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:13 PM
Very Cool.

Thank you so much.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:10 AM
this is amazing!! will work great for my look out spire above my bed room. awsome!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:18 AM
Yes, yes oh yes oh yes!Ty so much this is just what ive always wanted.P.S im not being sarcastic
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:44 AM
again, great Job and thanks for sharing with us all!

If you like scary stuff and want a scary upgrade to your Sims 2 game, please visit This link.
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
Default do u think u can do it
im not really sure how every body else feels but i like the detail this site puts into its themes. but lately i've been trying 2 make a ninja village. i even got 1 of the Naruto skins and the headband but i wanted 2 c if u can make a Naruto theme like u did harry potter or ur star trek theme. if u not good wit Naruto and ninja theme will do
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:06 PM
Awesome job!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 31st May 2006 at 9:10 AM
Love the ladder stairs...but have a question....Can I put these in a house and then upload it to this site?? Read the read me inside the rar, and was unsure if I could do this???

fev
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 12:53 AM Last edited by Rogue777 : 19th Jun 2006 at 3:16 AM. Reason: I found the answer
Quote: Originally posted by shrekheatherbelle
Love the ladder stairs...but have a question....Can I put these in a house and then upload it to this site?? Read the read me inside the rar, and was unsure if I could do this???

fev

I came here to find the answer to that question as well. It's not clear from the Read Me file if including with a house is prohibited on all sites or just pay ones.

I don't mind just including a link and having people download this for themselves, but if it's okay to include it, it makes it much simpler.

The ladders are great and so useful.

Thanks

Update: I found the answer to the question on another thread, for anyone else who is wondering:

Quote: Originally posted by Targa
Sorry, no. My policy is in the included readme.txt file in the download. None of my objects are to be uploaded, included as part of an upload, or put on any other website. Thanks.

If you mean lots uploaded to MTS2, you need to point to all the relevant threads so people can download the custom objects for themselves.

Targa, you might want to edit your readme to read exactly what I just quoted; it's a lot less ambiguous. Thanks for the ladder--it's great!
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:12 PM
Thanks so much for the ladders. Been waiting for them....

Vampires are wonderful creatures, though misunderstood. Please be kind to us.

Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 4:24 AM
These are awesome! Thanks again for these, they're making my house layouts soo much easier!

Fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get invloved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" - He was quite cheery untill the iocane powder took effect...
Forum Resident
#72 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 8:46 PM
This is a great object!, thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Mad Poster
#73 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 3:11 AM
I use these stairs all the time, it is now that I decided to write and thank you. All my starter houses have them, and I am overjoyed with their use. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#74 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:29 AM
Brilliant! I've been needing a ladder...finally!
Test Subject
#75 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:31 PM
I've downloaded these once before and they are so excellent I had to get them again, only forgot where to find them,lol
thanx
Page 3 of 4