Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Limousine: the "Transatlantic" by Numenorean Engines

by Numenor Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM by -Maylin-

213 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 205 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:14 AM
This is so cool, truly amazing. I'm a go looking for an invisible pillar or something to stick in front of it now.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Forum Resident
#27 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:37 AM
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:09 PM
Great!!! Now my rich sims got a ride! YES WHOOHOO! Thanks.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#29 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:41 PM
Nifty! Just curious, how *did* you fix the icon so the whole car was visible?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:43 PM
Thank you for the cool car, all your other creations I have in my game! I started doing it when the baby grand piano came out. I got tired of always surrounding them with plants .
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Echo
Nifty! Just curious, how *did* you fix the icon so the whole car was visible?

In the usual way: deleting the thumbnail reference from the "thumbnailExtension" block in the CRES

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#32 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:33 PM
Great car for my very rich Sims
Thank you!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:33 PM
Thank you so much, Numenor!! You're ingenious! Just wondering: where did you find the stone fence that's in the second screenshot? I absolutely love it!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:42 PM
It's one of the new NL fences, for sure. I don't use custom content in my "test" game.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

#35 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:44 PM
can you pleasse make it a .zip file!!!! I love this and i cant wait to play my game with it! but i cant get so PLEASE!!!! make it a zip.
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:56 PM Last edited by FWoelkers : 27th Oct 2005 at 12:02 AM.
Slight Problem...!!!
Great Limo...And Thank You - However, There's A Slight Problem In The Mesh Download - The Front Wheels Are About 6-Feet In Front Of The Limo And Detached From The Front Axle...LOL...!!! I Think It Needs A Fixin...!!! P.S.> BTW: I Noticed Your Comment On "KNOWN BUGS" On The Front Wheels Missing, However - The Limo Was Placed On A Residential Property - And Still Theres A Front Wheel Issue...!!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Simfanatic4life : 27th Oct 2005 at 12:17 AM.
I like it, but is there any chance that this could be a zip file instead of rar ?just wondering. I only have a zip progam. so that would be awsome if you could also make it a zip file.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FWoelkers
Great Limo...And Thank You - However, There's A Slight Problem In The Mesh Download - The Front Wheels Are About 6-Feet In Front Of The Limo And Detached From The Front Axle...LOL...!!! I Think It Needs A Fixin...!!! P.S.> BTW: I Noticed Your Comment On "KNOWN BUGS" On The Front Wheels Missing, However - The Limo Was Placed On A Residential Property - And Still Theres A Front Wheel Issue...!!!

That's strange... I mentioned in the known bugs the missing wheel, but only in the loading screen (it's just a picture), not when it's placed into a lot!
I don't know what to say... So far, no one else has reported such an issue, and I can't think to any apparent reason why the car should look fine in some games and look mangled in another game.

Let me ask you a silly question: you have Nightlife, don't you? Sorry, I can't think to anything better... :p

The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:11 AM
For anyone asking for a zip version, here is the LINK.

#40 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:43 AM
i cant download .rar on my computer! it doesnt work !! :sadpanda:
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
A few of my rich sims will have to move, to fit this sucker on the lot lol. Great limo, love it. Thanks.

For those with .rar or any other .zip problems try 7zip found here .

Pete
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:41 AM
*Vampcat* (variousimmers.com) build a limo earlier it look like this one... :snore:
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#43 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:04 AM
N00KiE, see post 12
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:58 AM
This is so hott thank you!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:34 PM
My dream of havin a Limo in the GAme has completed!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:31 PM
can you plz pot is in a zip file.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iman77
can you plz pot is in a zip file.
Ehm.. just read a few posts above.

Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
For anyone asking for a zip version, here is the LINK.

"Ride to live, live to ride...wheels of fire, forever!!!!!!!!!"
Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf
#48 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:29 PM
i cant get .rar it wont download on my computer!!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#49 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:49 PM
lilJbOyd815, use the provided zip version: http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost...67&postcount=39.
Numenor, I think you should mention the zip version in your first post.
#50 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:39 PM
I've passed the .package file and, when I opened the cars menu in buy mode I haven't found it (I use the NL patch)
Page 2 of 9