Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Limousine: the "Transatlantic" by Numenorean Engines

by Numenor Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM by -Maylin-

213 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 205 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#51 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:45 PM
Did you put it in downloads?
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:58 AM
Ooooh! 0o0 limousine! This is perfect! Thanks!

I'm pretty, huh? I'm not even PRETTY enough to FIT my shoes!
Scholar
#53 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:07 AM
Why did Maxis think of this?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaxad0127
lilJbOyd815, use the provided zip version: http://www.modthesims2.com/showpost...67&postcount=39.
Numenor, I think you should mention the zip version in your first post.

LOL! It was just a joke! That link points only to the tutorial about managing the rar archives...

Berdoido - I too have the NL patched, and it works in my game...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 9:33 AM
Beautiful and Nice for those fortune sims Thanks!

i am dutch
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 10:21 PM
Lol
LoL! Thanx Babe for this! I t would be so funny for a fortune sim to want to "WooHoo in Limo" that would be so hilarious!

Life, Love, Cher, HO-O-O-O!!
Jessi

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Instructor
#57 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:07 AM
i don't get it in the game.
i used winzipand winrar.

Unauthorized incoming post!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:41 PM
Awesome!!!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Forum Resident
#59 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:13 PM
about the fence, it looks like it's mixed from two vanilla fences.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 7:13 PM
If you are talking of the second picture, that fence is part of one of the pre-made downtown lots that came with the NL. On the first picture, on the contrary, there is a low NL fence with some lamps on them.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 11:59 PM
do u think you cuold hust make a regular lincoln town car out of that for me? and maybe in white.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 12:20 AM
I can't take requests because... I can't create new meshes
I suggest you to post in the request forum: there are a lot of creators there that can fulfil your request.

Test Subject
#63 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 4:13 PM
im 7 zip
im 7 zip www.7-zip.org

free and rar and zip and mor

:wave: :Phone:
Instructor
#64 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 2:12 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:08 PM
Absolutely awsome, I too had to move several of my rich sims and re-work the entire house just to get the car onto the lot. I noticed though whenever a buble pops up, say you go to a lot and it asks if you want to save, its blank exept the icon. Not a big deal, but its also affecting my other cars as well. I also can't seem to get the option for a single or multiple sim to use the car when I have a teen driving, never had that before. Anyway, you are god to Simptropolis.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:32 AM
I have cloned the Sedan, in order to make the limousine; the sedan can host multiple passengers when a teen is driving? I play too little to know...

As for the blank message, does it happens when you are in a lot and click on a neighbor lot (i.e. the new feature of NL)? Or it happens even if you just want to exit to the Neighborhood?

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:55 AM
It happens when I say "drive to community lot." or "change owner" or anything like that. Also, on the sedan, when i click go to community lot, it gives me the option to have one, or multiple sims before saving, and now it doesn't do that.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#68 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:57 AM
I'm sorry, but I can't replicate the problem.
Ichanged the owner from my teen to an adult, and made both drive (alone or with family) to a community lot. I always get the choice one or multiple sims.

But I never had any message asking if I want to save: actually I'm not sure if I've ever had it. I have that message only when one sim (without his family) goes to a community lot by taxi, but when he uses the car, my game just saves without asking.

The only glitch that I've noticed is that if you order a sim to drive to a community lot when he is standing really close to the car (or is walking through the car, due to the known bug), the sims can't find his route to the car, and stands still, without doing anything.

Please, try removing the Transatlantic from the downloads, and see if this fixes the problem.

Field Researcher
#69 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 9:34 AM
Hi Numenor!

This is car is really stunning! I love it! Thank you a lot for sharing and for all the work and time you spent on creating this!

Have a wonderful day! :D
besen

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:10 AM
*sigh* Once again I'll say this is a wonderfull car. But I have a few, er... issues with it. It seems to have caused severe dammage to my game files. The words in the bubbles do not pop up on any car, any lot, at all. Also, the single or mulitple sims option has totaly vanished, once again, any car, any lot, everywhere. The school bus is also no longer showing up. I've removed the car, and i'm still having these problems. Nothing like this happened until I got the car, so I'm 99% sure it was it. Also, npc cars are not affected, such as taxi, gardener, maid, ect. I really need some help here, I don't like having to manually force the sims to go to school or take a taxi if i want them all to go.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#71 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 10:45 AM
I'm really sorry for what has happened in your game. The only thing I know is that the school bus and/or the pool car don't show up for sims that own a car. This applies to teen, too (they don't get the bus any more). Have you tried to assign the car to "nobody"? Or just assign the car to an unemployed family member?

The limo uses exactly the Maxis routines for everything: I've only modified the mesh and the joints, but I haven't changed anything in the BHAVs. It may be a bug in the Maxis code... Have you installed the NL patch?

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:59 PM
Erm, I'd like to apologize for belaming your limo on the bugs. It was a very bad game glitch and not the car. I assumed it was the car becase teh glitch trigered around the time I got the car. The glitch was an error caused by that itch-bay Mrs.Crumplebotom hitting a vampire. I had to restore my objects.pakages files, but its all better now. Right now I'm looking for a fix to brutally murder that evil lady. But when its all done, I'll be sure to download the limo again.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LP`
I'm looking for a fix to brutally murder that evil lady.

No way, sorry. She's immortal No joking!

Never mind for having reported a non-existing bug: I do prefer people to mistakenly report bugs that not giving feedback at all...!

Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:49 AM
Hi Numenor, I just wanted to say i love your work you r amazing, I was wondering hint hint if you do skin tones? and are up to a new challange, I am after a glitter skin tone I have looked everywhere and cant find one, I want it for my exotic showgirls, there was something that i found that was close here but its a glitter body suit so its clothing is there anyway this texture could be used to make a skin tone? Here is the link to the page take a look and see what you think.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ghlight=glitter

Thanks Donah
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:49 PM
Sorry, I don't do skin tones (actually, I hardly take requests at all ).

You should post your requests in the proper"Requests" forum, and you'll have more chances to find someone to do what you ask for.

Page 3 of 9