Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 12:34 AM
Default Can I edit ghosts safely?
I'm playing a lot with the Goth family right now and I noticed the premade sims who are dead have outerwear I don't like. Can I edit that safely without corrupting the game or should I just live with them having ugly outerwear?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 5:34 AM
I think there is no problem if you change his clothes with some mod like simblender or insimenator. I do when I play. But I'm not sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 7:00 PM
Okay, I'll try that. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 8:27 PM
I wouldn't even care if their outerwear wasn't right for that season since they're already dead and won't feel too cold or get overheated as ghosts.I'd just leave that alone and assume they don't feel the temperatures at all anymore.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enormouslime
I'm playing a lot with the Goth family right now and I noticed the premade sims who are dead have outerwear I don't like. Can I edit that safely without corrupting the game or should I just live with them having ugly outerwear?

I think clothes should be fine to mess with. Just don't click of their haunt action, it'll make them disappear from the lot. I'd recommend not messing with them if you're not using a clean Pleasantview, incase there is something up with their data.