Replies: 330 (Who?), Viewed: 10220 times.
Page 7 of 14
Mad Poster
#151 Old 9th Mar 2022 at 12:30 PM
Ivy vomited yesterday at around 9am. Shes been fine since but the schools rule is shes not allowed back until 48 hours later. Its supposed to be 48 hours anyway, which puts us on Thursday morning. Her school is in the afternoon but they've said not to take her Thursday afternoon.... because the 48 hours are up in the morning?... it makes 0 sense. But anyway. It sucks because its dress up week and she loves dress up.

I'll have to take her out somewhere later, I'm already super bored of being in the house and so is she. Hopefully the weathers nice and we can go to the park.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Scholar
#152 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 3:23 PM
Pretty good- I'm still on holiday

Anyway went on an adventure to the other side of town to get to the two big 2nd had shops. I like the older one though cos that's the one where they repair/ restore/ clean stuff that they sell. And that one has like everything, it even had a caravan surprisingly. They had a copy of the Sims 1 Hot Date and a bunch of PS2 games I played as a kid (nostaliga hit hard), and paperbacks were selling at like €0,25 each (mum said no). We got 3 garden chairs and a foldable garden table, though we'll have to go back to pick up the last chair because small car problems
Mad Poster
#153 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 3:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
There was a meme that shown this exact sentiment. An owl in Spring is posted with the words, "it's spring!", followed up by a picture of the owl pelted with snow squalls and the word "NOPE!"

Back when I lived in Lynnwood, WA, if it hit above 50°F, the men would take off their shirts. My aunt LuAnne ask if I spotted any attractive men and I said "That's depending on what you call attractive..."


I haven't seen anybody running around with no shirt on, but it snowed all day yesterday. It couldn't even be the light, fluffy stuff. It had to be the wet heavy snow that is a total PITA to shovel when there is a lot of it. Fortunately we only got about a inch and a half, no big deal. It's already melting away as it is supposed to be in the upper 40's today, then back into the 50's tomorrow.

We've been known to get snow storms right up to the middle of April in my neck of the woods, so I've got about another month before the threat of snow is no longer a issue.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#154 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 3:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
I haven't seen anybody running around with no shirt on, but it snowed all day yesterday. It couldn't even be the light, fluffy stuff. It had to be the wet heavy snow that is a total PITA to shovel when there is a lot of it. Fortunately we only got about a inch and a half, no big deal. It's already melting away as it is supposed to be in the upper 40's today, then back into the 50's tomorrow.

We've been known to get snow storms right up to the middle of April in my neck of the woods, so I've got about another month before the threat of snow is no longer a issue.


I guess the whole "50°F shirts off guy" is a regional thing for the Pacific Northwest. They looked kinda like the men in triremes that Romans would use and they were armed with a bullwhip and a drum to keep the rowing going.

We also got a bit of snow.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#155 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 5:27 PM
The Boy has been bitten by the declutter bug. I'm not sure what brought that on, but I'm happy to see it.

He cleaned out two trash bags crammed with clothes that he had in high school. Since he is going to be dropping off a bunch of his stuff, I decided that I too need to unload stuff. I've had a donation box sitting by the front door for about a month and half. That's going as is a box of books and my 'desk cycle' as I don't use it. My desk is not tall enough so I end up smacking my knees. I've tried using in various other places around the house and it still doesn't work for me, so out it goes.

Because gas prices are a thing these days, my payment for "services being rendered" is giving The Boy money for gas. He's happy, I'm happy stuff is leaving so it's all good.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#156 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 8:59 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 16th Mar 2022 at 2:54 PM.
I found out that the original uncut Japanese version of Digimon Adventure season 1 is coming to the US on Blu-Ray via Discotek. Also, they mentioned the Blu-Ray release of the dubbed and edited version will be released first.

Man...
First, Nintendo announces Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet for Switch.
Then, MGA introduces Shadow High dolls.
Now, the uncut Japanese version of Digimon Adventure, which has been a long time coming, on Blu-Ray.

I should probably surrender my wallet to these forces that be. In the words of the Fry meme: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#157 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 2:56 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Mar 2022 at 12:40 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
The Boy has been bitten by the declutter bug. I'm not sure what brought that on, but I'm happy to see it.

He cleaned out two trash bags crammed with clothes that he had in high school. Since he is going to be dropping off a bunch of his stuff, I decided that I too need to unload stuff. I've had a donation box sitting by the front door for about a month and half. That's going as is a box of books and my 'desk cycle' as I don't use it. My desk is not tall enough so I end up smacking my knees. I've tried using in various other places around the house and it still doesn't work for me, so out it goes.

Because gas prices are a thing these days, my payment for "services being rendered" is giving The Boy money for gas. He's happy, I'm happy stuff is leaving so it's all good.


Getting some comic books and gaming accessories ready for the Free Stuff boxes for our porch. I found the largest box out of my recent shipments and threw what I couldn't stand to hold onto any longer because it was of no use to me anymore. To top it off, my bookcases are freeing up in terms of space. Huzzah!

Spring is finally here. I saw tons of red-breasted robins out in full force this morning. I even sang a bit of Tom Lehrer's "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" which there were laws against giving noxious substances to birds in Washington. And for you Trigun fans, Seattle still has a "no concealed firearms longer than 6' in length" law. Man, Washington was weird for my tastes.

My mother hugged me and this conversation came about. XD My mother is savage.

Mom: I remember cuddling with you when you were a child.
Me: Then I got my period.
Mom: Yeah, you turned out to be a real bitch after that.

My family doesn't mince words with the ugly truth. XD

I was a force to be reckoned with when puberty hit hard.

Good thing I eventually grew out of the chaos and into my own.

My mother and I have a better relationship in terms of parent and child. But it's kinda lopsided when you compare it to the one with my father. My father and I are like Dr. Evil and Mini Me. He's the original and I'm an imperfect clone, but very powerful.

Due to an accounting error in my ledger...I owe my bank $500 and because I went nuts grocery shopping today, I have to pay back my parents about $42 in groceries for my parents' pantry. However, hope isn't lost. I have an incentive program in my house.

Due to inheritance of my father's family's stereotypical "British" teeth (soft, easily broken) I brush twice a day or more to keep my teeth in my mouth and out of the incinerator at St. Luke's in Philipsburg.

I get $14\week to motivate me further because I live on a extremely tight budget and when that cost of living adjustment came early, it came in handy.

I currently have my sights set on a new jacket as mine is torn, ripped, seams popped, stained, chewed by our dog-brained cat and the zipper lost its tab AND won't catch the tab, so it doesn't zip.

I also am buying a scalp scrubber. Looks like a medieval torture weapon, but the silicone spikes are firm but supple. I am using this in conjunction with my shampoo and conditioner bars and as way to get rid of a layer of dandruff that has been bothering me for a while that scratching with fingernails only irritates it.

The money is what will remain once the bank takes the remaining money from my restoration of my account. I won't be completely broke, but I had recently prioritized to trim my own bangs to save $60 for a shampoo, trim and blow-dry. The $60 is going towards the jacket and scalp scraper.

This is not the first time the bank and I were not on pleasant terms. I once got slammed with 5 overdraft fees. Mass confusion aside, I am at least doing the right thing by prioritizing and buying important things over my flights of fancy.

My month was like the weather. I have a doctor's appointment in Lebanon (long ride and another annual of one of many doctors) next week and I admit I will be glad at the end of that week.

However, I don't like April Fool's jokes. They are bald faced lies that dash hopes and lead to angry mobs. 10 years ago, I and millions of other doll collectors held Mattel accountable for an April Fool's joke. We were never amused.

I guess today was a contemplation on the last third of the month ahead.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#158 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 7:00 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 23rd Mar 2022 at 7:22 AM.
Contemplating why someone had thrown half a vacuum cleaner (head, hose, and a small part of where the hose was attached to the canister) out in the street, just chillin' there at the side of the sidewalk, middle of the town center. I mean... chewing gum or ice cream sticks and all that isn't all too uncommon - but the business end of a vacuum cleaner? How did that thing end up there?

(On the same note, are people completely unable to use bins? There's trash littered around said bins, or a meter away. I mean, come on! If you can carry that food around until you've eaten it, you can carry the trash until you find a bin to throw it in. Not that hard, especially when there are bins all around the town )

Speaking of "trash pandas" - came across a few kids throwing food around a couple days ago. I hope they picked up that popcorn (and whatever else they were throwing around, didn't stop to check), but I don't have any real hopes... Thinking of dogs/cats and other animals (also don't want rats/mice to run around thinking there's free food next to a grocery store), because there was a LOT of salty popcorn (potentially other food that may or may not be bad for animals) and in an outside area that's a bit protected from weather (so it stays put until eaten or it rains enough). It's probably going to be fine, but still. Food is for eating, not for playing.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#159 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 10:50 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 23rd Mar 2022 at 5:10 PM.
My father has been selected for jury duty. If he advances and ends up in a jury, I just hope he doesn't end up as foreman. The last time he was on jury duty, he hated that. He was made foreman because he worked at Microsoft at the time.

Only thing I know is he's got about approximately 2 hours of driving time if they don't choose him.

As for me, I am busy today rearranging my doll collection by series and Collector\Special Edition status.

Correction: I lied, I fell back asleep after dad left for the courthouse.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 7:52 AM Last edited by MIKYA : 25th Mar 2022 at 9:22 PM.
Sleep, particularly restful sleep, just eludes me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#161 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 11:41 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 25th Mar 2022 at 8:37 PM. Reason: Clarity
My father was dismissed from jury duty on the grounds of mental health issues and being under the supervision of a therapist.

The case was a criminal one. It was to break up an illegal perfume and cologne smuggling ring. Weirdest case to be taken to court in my state since the Lindbergh Baby trial.

As far as I know, there are probably much stranger criminal cases prior to what I mentioned.

Knowing how the US makes a big stink over criminal charges, it may turn into a media circus.

I read quite a few strange lawsuits and criminal investigations before bed.

I could mention the man who attempted eating evidence of business cards and was swiftly put on probation. Weirdest shit to come out of Bill Kurtis' mouth when explaining the trial of a criminal case.

(My mother would quiz me on forensics when I was younger.)

Either way, I am glad my father can resume work as per usual.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
#162 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 11:54 AM
I've been really productive lately. I've finally got the hang of having 2 kids and still getting stuff done. Today was especially good, its 10:50, and I've already done my daily exercise. Actually while I was doing it, Elden was in his new play gym and he fell asleep... so didn't have to rock him and feed him to sleep and then struggle to get him in the basket. So now hopefully I can get a handle on all the clothes I folded on the stairs for Adam to ignore for a week put away

Land lady is coming on the 31st and she's going to be nitpicky and borderline abusive no matter what so I'm not that bothered. Maybe if she hates how we have the house so much she might evict us so we can get a smaller house and actually save up to move somewhere better instead of having her use us as a personal piggy bank whenever she knows we have savings.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#163 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 7:46 PM
I'm under a mountain of stress and struggling to keep up with my life. I spent most of today asleep, and I either ate, drank soda, watched TV, wrote in a diary when awake.

My parents are going to go easy on me because my father knew I was suffering from depression.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Scholar
#164 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 9:02 PM
Was out at a thing at a park where I met a bunch of people. The ones I hung out with turned out to be younger than I'd expected (5 ish years older). They were like omg how do you look so young? And I pointed at my jeans and was like good genes Anyway I dont think they considered how drastically differenly we were dressed for a day at a park? They were all like passion4fashion and I was like wokeuplikethis. If I'd done the same as them I'd look at least 40 so.... Ok that sounds kind of mean but you know how clothing and makeup and all that stuff can make you look older sometimes.
Mad Poster
#165 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 10:34 PM
I've been really dizzy and light headed all day. Tried not to let it bother me and still get all the laundry put away. Elden is teething and struggling to settle at the moment, he barely slept at all through the day, had a nap a few hours ago and has been wide awake since (it's 10:30pm). Ivy fed her lunch and dinner to the dog today so she's basically surviving on 2 bowls of cereal and a banana. When Adam came home at 7 I got my mother's day present. I've been curious about it for days because it was in 3 parts and 1 part was "best stored in the fridge" - turned out to be a polaroid camera, carry bag and some film. Its pretty cool, there was already some film in the camera but it doesn't seem to work but that's fine. I've always wanted to own a Polaroid!

Also I called my Nanna to wish her a happy mothers day, and I'll drop off her cards later in the week.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 10:42 PM
i swear... i never want to model a vehicle ever again. this is a legitimate nightmare lmao. i've never cage modeled before and i also had to cram in a bunch of progress on my diorama this week, so it's been stressful and so insanely boring. i also never want to cage model ever again. especially not something with so many curves. a car based on a VW beetle was the worst choice.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#167 Old 29th Mar 2022 at 12:14 AM
I'm feeling better. Just now need to address the knots in my stomach from my nervousness about another dental extraction and resurfacing. I took after my father moreso than my mother.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#168 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 7:32 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 31st Mar 2022 at 6:36 PM.
Awful...ever feel like you know something beyond the fiction associated with a foreign country, like laws and the legal\criminal\justice\prison systems?

I feel stupid for trying to have the benefit of the doubt as I watch the world burn around me. As much as I have the ability to forgive, it has gone by the wayside with my generation.

In my defense, the majority of my reading material was written by either men who were up on young women's trends or by women who looked through life with the male gaze.

As weird as it sounds, the Sailor Moon series was groundbreaking for combining both shoujo and shounen elements within the stories. Hence, the wide appeal.

It's hard to explain about why exactly, but my mother always told me to keep my expectations low.

As you can tell, I lay awake in bed at night, pondering the rehabilitation of various types of people and then myself, because lately, I don't feel like I matter. No matter how I see it from every angle, it doesn't add up.

I have been through numerous treatments to lose weight and I plateaued at 290 lbs when I was at my worst of 311.5 lbs. My parents are willing to help, but I am still having problems with binge-eating. I don't purge (disgusting) but still, I have issues that make me wonder if I will ever get back down to my weight before junior high.

Right now, a lot plagues my troubled mind.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 4:26 AM
patch day again. patch notes indicate my mods are pretty much definitely fine, but i can’t test myself. if anyone in this thread uses them, let me know.
3B modeling is very time consuming and i am still struggling with this car… i’m always busy with a lot of different things even though i don’t ever really go anywhere.
Forum Resident
#170 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 7:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN

It's hard to explain about why exactly, but my mother always told me to keep my expectations low.

I don't subscribe to anyone having low expectations - does this include people?
The world is your oyster and it's up to you to go out there and grab the bull by the horns - starting with having high expectations and "Can Do" attitude!
Yes, sometimes it can take a while to learn to do something well; the feeling of achievement is worth the wait for all the positive energy it will give you.
If it's a person, make them feel valued with high hopes for the friendship and encouraging their dreams to become reality.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#171 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 9:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysimplayer8
I don't subscribe to anyone having low expectations - does this include people?
The world is your oyster and it's up to you to go out there and grab the bull by the horns - starting with having high expectations and "Can Do" attitude!
Yes, sometimes it can take a while to learn to do something well; the feeling of achievement is worth the wait for all the positive energy it will give you.
If it's a person, make them feel valued with high hopes for the friendship and encouraging their dreams to become reality.


Mostly anything you can have a low expectation of. I have a crappy mother because her childhood was crappy and partly used my childhood to try and make nice with me so I wouldn't end up like her and her late mother.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
#172 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 1:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Mostly anything you can have a low expectation of. I have a crappy mother because her childhood was crappy and partly used my childhood to try and make nice with me so I wouldn't end up like her and her late mother.

It is not an easy job being a parent; and as you get older you realise that parents may not be perfect but do their best and make a lot of sacrifices for their children. In fact, sometimes you don't see it until one day you have children of your own and then you appreciate your parents and all they do and have done for you - unconditionally.
You are not your mother or grandmother and can make your decisions and form opinions based on your own life experience.
Be thankful you still have parents and they are supporting you on your way to independence.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#173 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 4:36 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 1st Apr 2022 at 4:46 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysimplayer8
It is not an easy job being a parent; and as you get older you realise that parents may not be perfect but do their best and make a lot of sacrifices for their children. In fact, sometimes you don't see it until one day you have children of your own and then you appreciate your parents and all they do and have done for you - unconditionally.
You are not your mother or grandmother and can make your decisions and form opinions based on your own life experience.
Be thankful you still have parents and they are supporting you on your way to independence.


Lately, ever since my 34th birthday, I made my own decisions to move forward.

Problem is, I spend too much time studying legal\criminal\justice\prison systems worldwide so I at least understand how these systems work in comparison to the United States.

Partially burnt out even though I understood Legalese at an early age. Not that I want to be in legal defense but it helps when reading the news to have some background

I made a few comparisons to relatively high profile cases.

The only reason the defendants got different sentences is due to how their cases were handled.

In Japan, one didn't file for appeal nor struggle and is taking his punishment as is and whatever his job entailed has been put on hiatus for rehab through a few years of probation...

...while the other in the US, coming from a privileged background, although I won't be name dropping, obstructing the law at almost any cost by stalling any further hearings and his remaining family has kept faithful to him while ostracized by other family members and surrounding communities. For the crime, he may die in prison if they hear anything about him.

As much as I can, I admit I can make my own decisions, but I worry too much thought in my studies in my teens of criminal justice might seem weird. However, during an epilogue of a criminal case, addressing a criminal who ate the evidence of business cards automatically put him on probation. Weirdest batshit crazy epilogue from Bill Kurtis' mouth.

My mother and father found ways to take advantage of any receptive moments where either reading legal documents or Biblical passages or even autopsy reports...well, I really want to go into art.

I would be in art classes in junior high and high school for half a semester before the schools pulled me out due to failure in other classes.

I really want to draw comics from my perspective of what dealing with multiple mental disorders and illnesses along with terrible vision and dental.

This heavy conversation is pretty much hard on my heart because my heart has always been in art. I know by now I should start making my own decisions. But I worry too much of letting down either one or both parents.

I have made a number of bad decisions in my life, but not to the extent of my older sister's income tax evasion. Mine might wreck a credit score, but not put me behind bars.



My parents are generalists, in simplest terms, The Jack and Jill of all trades. They started with fast food service (mom) and mail clerk duties (dad)

Currently, they make a living in warehouse work. But I rarely saw them as a child.

I was raised by my grandparents, aunts and uncles on my father's family during the day. My mother's family wanted nothing to do with me because my grandmother's boyfriend was none too thrilled with my father (proof? He wasn't smiling in my parents' wedding photos).

I only saw my parents during mornings, evenings and weekends.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Forum Resident
#174 Old 2nd Apr 2022 at 7:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAQUEEN
Lately, ever since my 34th birthday, I made my own decisions to move forward.

Problem is, I spend too much time studying legal\criminal\justice\prison systems worldwide so I at least understand how these systems work in comparison to the United States.

Partially burnt out even though I understood Legalese at an early age. Not that I want to be in legal defense but it helps when reading the news to have some background

I made a few comparisons to relatively high profile cases.

The only reason the defendants got different sentences is due to how their cases were handled.

In Japan, one didn't file for appeal nor struggle and is taking his punishment as is and whatever his job entailed has been put on hiatus for rehab through a few years of probation...

...while the other in the US, coming from a privileged background, although I won't be name dropping, obstructing the law at almost any cost by stalling any further hearings and his remaining family has kept faithful to him while ostracized by other family members and surrounding communities. For the crime, he may die in prison if they hear anything about him.

As much as I can, I admit I can make my own decisions, but I worry too much thought in my studies in my teens of criminal justice might seem weird. However, during an epilogue of a criminal case, addressing a criminal who ate the evidence of business cards automatically put him on probation. Weirdest batshit crazy epilogue from Bill Kurtis' mouth.

My mother and father found ways to take advantage of any receptive moments where either reading legal documents or Biblical passages or even autopsy reports...well, I really want to go into art.

I would be in art classes in junior high and high school for half a semester before the schools pulled me out due to failure in other classes.

I really want to draw comics from my perspective of what dealing with multiple mental disorders and illnesses along with terrible vision and dental.

This heavy conversation is pretty much hard on my heart because my heart has always been in art. I know by now I should start making my own decisions. But I worry too much of letting down either one or both parents.

I have made a number of bad decisions in my life, but not to the extent of my older sister's income tax evasion. Mine might wreck a credit score, but not put me behind bars.



My parents are generalists, in simplest terms, The Jack and Jill of all trades. They started with fast food service (mom) and mail clerk duties (dad)

Currently, they make a living in warehouse work. But I rarely saw them as a child.

I was raised by my grandparents, aunts and uncles on my father's family during the day. My mother's family wanted nothing to do with me because my grandmother's boyfriend was none too thrilled with my father (proof? He wasn't smiling in my parents' wedding photos).

I only saw my parents during mornings, evenings and weekends.

Hello @PANDAQUEEN
It is always good to have knowledge of a lot of different things; unfortunately it is too true that the privileged can often buy their way out of any trouble - but karma still waits for them.
If you enjoy art (especially if you are a natural talent), why not consider a night class? Not only will you learn more about the subject, but will get to know people with the same shared interest.
Of course with Covid restrictions you may not be to go to class but there might be something on-line?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#175 Old 2nd Apr 2022 at 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @PANDAQUEEN
It is always good to have knowledge of a lot of different things; unfortunately it is too true that the privileged can often buy their way out of any trouble - but karma still waits for them.
If you enjoy art (especially if you are a natural talent), why not consider a night class? Not only will you learn more about the subject, but will get to know people with the same shared interest.
Of course with Covid restrictions you may not be to go to class but there might be something on-line?


Thank you. I will take it into consideration when I feel better. Right now, I am still working on adjusting any electrical implants for my nerves.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 7 of 14
Back to top