Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Million Dollar Mansion - one of a kind

by losonogo Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 12:58 PM by losonogo

152 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 149 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:41 PM
try and dowload it again, its happened to me before with other downloads

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WyrmKing
Why didn't you include a parking lot? I mean Rich people that can afford houses that big would have cars, lots of them.

i thought i would leave that open for the downloadee to decide upon. Not all homes need garage/parking space especially this house because if u can afford a million bucks then going by cab is like having a chauffer and cost u pocket money!

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:54 PM
Wonderful job. it must have taken you ages. Can't wait to see more creations.
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:09 PM
a magnificent house. I'm always looking for a mansion that satisfy my taste. : )
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#80 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:14 PM
Thank you kind soul. The queens privateers have returned from abroad with riches beyond compare. Just in time to set up housekeeping in my new abode. :-) :rofl

My wealth was accumulated under dubious circumstances, you say? Never!

I'll have you know that got my mllions the old fashioned way! I inherited it from my ancestors, who stole it!
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:43 PM
Wow! You rock!
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:28 AM
10/10!
5/5!!
1/1!!!
*thanked*
Awesome,
Superstar
Spectucalar
One-of-da-best!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:29 AM
One problom though, its RAR. and, i cant use rar, my computer doesnt read it.. plus its OFB and i dont have it, no mac user has OFB. could you ever make another one with only nightlife/uni/sims 2 objects/building and make it a zip. It would be appretiated, but if you cant, its ok. it must have took a long time to make that...
Test Subject
#84 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WyrmKing
Why didn't you include a parking lot? I mean Rich people that can afford houses that big would have cars, lots of them.

i think we should concerntrate on geting the house 2 load 1st
Field Researcher
#85 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 11:09 AM
this is craaazzyy!!! thanks so much!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:58 PM
AMAZING! I carnt wait to get it in game! Absolutely fab!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:43 PM
very nice house indeed Thank you

Test Subject
#88 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:23 PM
This has got to be the most beautiful lot I've ever seen. But what sim could possibly afford it? A fifteenth-generation heir to a wealthy family, I suppose.
Test Subject
#89 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 8:29 PM
This completly crashes my game when I load it, anyone mind cleaning this up a bit?
Forum Resident
#90 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:13 AM
I have downloaded it twice and upload it into the game twice.. everything seem to go as scheduled.. but the house never shows up in the game. I have any other house I upload waiting to be add to the game except this magnificent home.

Regarless of my problem I would like to say it is a work of art. Thank you for sharing

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:23 AM
very nice mansion beautiful and elegent. Could you maybe sometime if you have the time make a disney house please
Test Subject
#92 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:26 PM
*Sets a goal for self to be able to afford*

"Good things never last Mr. Denham."
--Naomi Watts (Ann Darrow), King Kong
Test Subject
#93 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:18 PM
Wow! I mean just, wow! I'm speechless! *babbles on and on* I thought I was speechless. It is so amazing! How long did that that take?!

Nothing.
Instructor
#94 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:49 PM
It's amazing. Big Thanks.
Test Subject
#95 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 8:55 PM
Wow. I think thats the best house I have ever seen!!! You deserve an award for it, its amazing.
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 9:35 PM
Looks great! But, as a practical person I must say I would never download this. My sims would probably starve before they could reach the kitchen.

The only use I could imagine for such a huge mansion would be a kind of hotel for rich people. Custom maids, gardeners etc, a few household sims and you could just move in and out whenever you like. Sort of a vacation mansion.
Test Subject
#97 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:06 AM
....uuumm...well...WOW...i think I'm drooling....this must have taken you forever! but it was well worth it! great job! its gorgeous!!! =]
Test Subject
#98 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:15 AM
Wow that must have taken a long time to build and furnish, it's so beautiful
THANKS A LOT !!!!!!~~~~**************
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#99 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:30 AM
update: i have made a version which plays better in the game and is alot cheaper and also not as much cc. I will upload it if i get enough demand for it.

Forum Resident
#100 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:42 AM
It doesn't show up in my game either! I have every EP, so it would work, and I have house I've downloaded since befor (I mean so I know how to do). when I double kilcked on the simpack, it said that it was succesfully installed, but my download folder had exactly the same amount of mb -- nothing happen' in other words...

I can try to download it again of course...
and that cheaper version would be nice

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Page 4 of 7