Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2021 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 20th Dec 2021 at 6:17 PM.
Cannot submit sims to moderations
So my romanov sims are finally ready to be submitted I finished everything. Clicked the final agreement button, hit submit. And the page does nothinng
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 6:07 PM
day 2 and I still cannot upload my sims the same problem I click the submit to queue button and the page does nothing I even started the upload process again from scratch
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 7:14 PM
This usually means there is a javascript error. Can you hit F12 to get the inspector and tell me what's in there right after you click the button? The Wizard runs almost entirely on the browser, so it's hard for me to see whats going on without screenshots.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
This usually means there is a javascript error. Can you hit F12 to get the inspector and tell me what's in there right after you click the button? The Wizard runs almost entirely on the browser, so it's hard for me to see whats going on without screenshots.

@Tashiketh I took a screenshot with print screen after hitting F12 because i have no clue how to interpret any of that
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh

@Tashiketh I got it to work I googled the error from the pink exclamaition apparently I had too many tabs open...oops
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 2:46 PM
Wow I wasn’t aware that was even a thing! Glad you got it fixed though

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.