Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Simpax Feminine Products

by nikkibailey Posted 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:16 AM - Updated 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:20 AM by nikkibailey : fix picture

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 153 Feedback Posts
Page 6 of 7
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:16 PM
what does it do?
Test Subject
#127 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:12 AM
so the next time she bleed i don't have to use toilet paper lol
Field Researcher
#128 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
Hey, when in a tight situation, toilet paper works well.. >.>;

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:40 AM
LOL! Now that's too funny! Thank you so much for both the box and the sense of humor to make it! I love it! It's going right where mine goes, on the bathroom sink! Love it!
Test Subject
#130 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:12 PM
Lol!!! Great work!!!
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:03 AM
(Slaps hand on forehead) WHAT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:15 AM
Thank God! *grabs box and runs into the bathroom*

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#133 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:09 PM
they can't use them right?
Test Subject
#134 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 10:20 PM
Good
Girl that is good work...I need to ask you a question....Can you recolor this and make a condom box and pregnancy test box for my next story?I would really appericiate it...Thanks for your time...

P.S.If it wouldn't be too much trouble.....

[SIZE=6]Nica15[/SIZE][COLOR=Sienna][/COLOR][B][I][U]
Test Subject
#135 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 11:20 AM
Well its comin up to that time of the month again! i think i can afford to...Splash out
an download this...LOL, Great idea...but i have to ask...who requested this??
#136 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 4:07 PM
This gave me the best laugh. I thank you and bow down to you for this. Now I know my male sims will really squirm lol. Thanks so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:16 PM
adorable! I love it. I think there's something extra special about bathroom clutter. It's so true to life!
Test Subject
#138 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:12 PM
ok, i don't mean to be overly rude, but this is EXACTLY THE SAME as the box on xsims.com!! i looked at both and can find NO differances at all. this brings me to the conclusion that either xsims is taking things from this site, or you have done something that is frowned upon greatly. if you could, i would like to know what is going on because i hate people that just steal and don't do crap by themselves!

ps: im not sure but if you have stolen this i think you could be banned or something, it's not that hard for the admins to do

you now you are getting fat when you look in the mirror and say "HOLY SH**"
Test Subject
#139 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 7:46 PM
It´s Very cool
super
Instructor
#140 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:55 PM
hehe, tampax-simpax. lol its great!
It would look great in a story!
Test Subject
#141 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:13 PM
That objects great. Thanks! hey and thank you a lot for making an WinZIP version too!
Test Subject
#142 Old 21st May 2006 at 4:59 AM
Do you take requests? I was wondering if you could make me a pregnancy test box if you do.
Test Subject
#143 Old 21st May 2006 at 3:04 PM
lol unique idea <3 it
x/x/x

[COLOR=Purple]σи¢є υρσи α тιмє тнєяє ωαѕ α ρяιи¢єѕѕ, ωнσ иєνєя gσт нєя нαρριℓу єνєя αfтєя...[/COLOR][SIZE=2]
Test Subject
#144 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:25 PM
wow thats funny,perfect clutter for my sims bathroom
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:21 PM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:30 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nica15
Girl that is good work...I need to ask you a question....Can you recolor this and make a condom box and pregnancy test box for my next story?I would really appericiate it...Thanks for your time...

P.S.If it wouldn't be too much trouble.....

I know a condom box download, but it's shown with other adultobjects. So, I won't post the link here. If you want the link and you're over 18 (or 21), send me a private message and I'll send it to you.

I was wondering if someone made tampons for the Sims, but never searched specifically for them and now I stumbled across this Feminine Product (I've searched the forum with the words "peacock chair" ) and downloaded it! Thanks for uploading! bye smelly
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:28 PM
Quote:
it's a freakin' box people

I could hear Dr. Evil in that statement.

LOVE the download.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:02 PM
Haha! Funniest thing I've seen in a while! Thanks for sharing this!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:07 PM
Brilliant, and notice the memory for teens on the first period on the period hack has this simpax image on it! Thisll go great with it!

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#149 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 7:58 PM
So is it just decorative then?
Test Subject
#150 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 8:19 PM
It'd be cool if sims could have functioning hot water-bottles for those cramps! This looks cool, But I cant be bothered to make a bathroom cupboard...
Page 6 of 7