Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 11:57 AM
Default Cannot upload my lot
Hey! My problem in the procedure is at the fill out costum content section. It keeps saying that I have not filled those out correctly, and will not save them.

It will not save any of them.

Is this a general problem these days or does it just happen to me? I also tried last night...

Btw sorry for my misleading name, I only use cc if it's necessary for the use of my lots
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 6:38 PM
Did you push save all button at the end of the list?
Upd: I dib not noticed first. I see now you did.

Quote: Originally posted by Sims2BuilderNoCC
Btw sorry for my misleading name, I only use cc if it's necessary for the use of my lots

Bwahaha.

Regards Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 3:22 PM
Hey! My problem in the procedure is at the fill out costum content section. It keeps saying that I have not filled those out correctly, and will not save them.

Is this a general problem these days or does it just happen to me? I also tried last night...

Hiya!

We've actually added some link validation to make sure that links aren't incorrectly put together Could you parse some of the erroring links here? That way I can check with you what's going wrong
Inventor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 7:02 AM

Hello @Sims2BuilderNoCC
Correct me if I am wrong but I think you should be filling in the section below this one when you have used other member's meshes?