Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 2:27 AM
Default Need help updating the mods I added to ModTheSims
I'm trying to update my mods that I uploaded to ModtheSims, but it keeps returning a 500 error whenever I try to replace the current file. My mods are currently missing the flag that enables young adults to use them. Which is why I need to update them.

I already posted this in the wrong place. So hopefully I've located the correct place to post this.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 10:33 AM
Which specific mod are you trying to update?  Do you get a 500 error or error 103? Can you upload the package file to https://dbpf.modthesims.info/ so I can take a look?  Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 9:38 PM
500 error. I've attempted to upload them to https://dbpf.modthesims.info/ just now. Hopefully it worked.

I'm trying to update the two mods that I uploaded to ModtheSims.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:58 AM
Same issue here updating a Sim (rar file): replaceDiv is null (in FF, Edge doesn't work either)

ps: got 500 error only once
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 11:45 AM
Replacing files should work correctly now! Apologies for the errors!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2021 at 9:02 PM
It's still throwing errors.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#7 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 9:19 AM
I was able to replace a file fine on your upload.  So I'm at a loss as to why it's erroring for you.  Specifically what error? Can you screenshot the error please?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 11:12 PM
Oh whoops. The fault was entirely my own. I forgot to zip the file before updating it. It's been fixed! :D
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#9 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 7:17 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered