Replies: 679 (Who?), Viewed: 71711 times.
Page 28 of 28
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#676 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 10:18 PM
omg it's been in forever last time i was on this site, can't remember half of it but 2 days ago i had this odd dream about the world coming to an end (sort of)
i got to blame with like everything, i ran and ran, and i was jumping and that jumping became higher and higher and eventually i could fly, like how lol
can't remember how it ended up though

and last week i had a dream about going to the same room with the same people too (it felt like a identical multiple or something for sure) i guess you can call that the loop
no matter what floor i went, i saw the same people with exact the same room (it all looked like an living room) i don't even know how it ended up
Test Subject
#677 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 9:40 AM Last edited by gtaxaz : 3rd May 2021 at 9:40 AM.
Yea forget about college and find work. Because I am bad at studying and have problems with writing essays. I used help of how to write a poem analysis but need to improve my writing skills.
Scholar
#678 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 5:47 PM
I had drawn on eyebrows, like with permanent marker. Why I would ever need filled or drawn in eyebrows I don't know because I already have amazing eyebrows so I would like never endanger them like that. I think I also had a waterbottle stuck in a handbag, but I don't use handbags either. It was a strange one really.
#679 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 8:21 AM
I keep having dreams where I forget to wear a mask when going out.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#680 Old Yesterday at 3:46 PM
Not really sure, but I think I have been watching one too many of Terry Gilliam's animations.

"Quick! Before the animator has a heart attack!"

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 28 of 28