Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 1865 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 11:59 AM
Default Can someone tell me what this architectural structure in The Ward Den called?

There was a structure in Del Sol Valley, right at Judith's House called The Ward Den. It was like a descending garden terrace.
I was wondering what does it really called? i have created something similar like it inside the lot without using any stairs.

I think wanted to make a tutorial video/speed build of it someday, but I just want to know what it's called.
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 2:59 PM
If you're talking about the garden feature, I would call it something classical or perhaps neoclassical. Like Renaissance, Rococo or Baroque. Probably Baroque, because the roundness of it isn't Renaissance, the symmetry isn't Rococo, so must be Baroque. At least that's how I see it.

Gamecompanies doesn't always achieve a complete "right" style, or a style that is completely one style. I'm not even sure such a style exists in RL. The time a feature was built is often used to date it, and then the style comes from that.

We don't know anything of when this was built.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 6:31 AM
I see. The Baroque style fits perfectly.
I didn't even know the style i was going for either. Both the Rococo and Baroque looks inspiring.

Thanks so much for the information
Back to top