Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Any Counter' Ceramic Hob

by boblishman Posted 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:21 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 2:27 PM by boblishman : fix link

218 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 200 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
#151 Old 6th May 2006 at 1:25 AM
how cool!!!!!
ths!
Test Subject
#152 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:18 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I have SO been wanting one of these for Sims 2. Ever since I got one for The Sims, I'd been wanting to build a kitchen island complete with cooktop like you see on cooking shows. Then when I got Sims 2 with its islands, I was like, "Now all I need is a cooktop I can put on the island." Thank you for making my kitchen dreams a reality.
Test Subject
#153 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:39 PM
this cooktop is neat thank you i have hate those big stoves is possbile to get an oven built into the cabints like dishwasher or trash compactor it would be
so neat
Field Researcher
#154 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:55 PM
Oh I agree... even a wall oven or something that will let us customize our kitchens even further,

Quote: Originally posted by the one jedimaster
YOu know what you should do now a separat oven to bake things that you can't cook on top of the hob ... an oven that can go under the counter or even on it (if you can get the proper animations for that) ... To look more modern
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 2:43 PM
-almosts sheds a tear-

Thanks...its beautiful

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Field Researcher
#156 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:09 PM
Sensational! Six star!

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:32 PM
Well ok, but I would like my sims to get better satisfaction, it would be normal ifyou made it more expensive if it satisfied hunger more and maybe some enviroment satisfaction, since the sight of such a beautiful hob lightens up any kitchen ...
Keep up the great work

Yeah, that'd really be great! Especially since this beautiful and totally awesome stove deserves a higher price

Just wanted to say how impressed I am by your work. You do things I never thought possible!

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:50 AM
Absolutely lovely. I put a dishwasher under the counter, hob on top. Really nice for those trendy sim singles living in small but chic places.
Test Subject
#159 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 7:30 AM
Brilliant! Great idea, well executed. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#160 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 5:03 PM
excellent!
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 5:36 PM
I have only one question ... why does the description say that it fulfills a sim's hunger need only by 1 ... Is that true? If it is could you make a hob that has the same fullfilling characteristics as the expensive stove?

I was also going to ask about this.. and also about an oven that can go under counters and in walls. Is this possible?

Thanks ever so much for this though, it's gorgeous! x
Test Subject
#162 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 5:59 PM
Thanks this is great!
Field Researcher
#163 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 7:25 PM
thanks a lot, this ist just - wow !!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:14 AM Last edited by simsample : 17th Nov 2006 at 5:38 PM.
Oh, wow, you guys, this is amazing! I have to go now so I can put this in my game 'cause I want to use it....you guys are great...Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 8:42 PM
hi am eventully going to make the home i live in in the sims this takes it one step further(well its close enough and the hobs are in different places and there only 4 hobs and it has knobs and theres only one solid ring around each hob and my knobs are at the bottum right in a straight line and when the hob glows it little dots on the inside of the circle the list is endless but hey i can dream...)
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:46 PM
You and Numenor are awesome. Thanks for all the hard you guys do to make our game better.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Field Researcher
#167 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:51 AM
Wow what can a girl say when she can come here and get everything for her sims, thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 11:35 PM
I noticed, whilst trying to sort out my downloads folder with sims categorizer that i could edit the hunger rating, so i've changed it to 10 (at least i think i have, i have no idea about object making though lol).. i hope this is ok with you?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#169 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:06 PM
I'm not sure that you have actually changed the hunger rating: the value shown in the categorizer is the "advertised" value (i.e. when the sims are hungry, they will search for a stove with the highest hunger rating), but this value is not what the sims actually get when they use the stove (the "real" value, usually, is stored in the code).

However, it's perfectly fine if you modify the stove, for personal use

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:49 AM
Ahh ok i see, it shows up in game (buying mode) as 10 hunger too.. but like i said, i don't really have a clue when it comes to modding things (yet) so it probably isn't *really* 10 - just showing as 10, but i'll keep it that way so i can pretend haha. I know some people don't like people messing with their things so thought it would be polite to ask, and if it hadn't been ok, i'd have changed it back to what it was. x
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 1:16 AM
You rock my world thanks a zillion billion for this!!!!
Test Subject
#172 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 10:25 PM
Wow! That's really neat. Nice job. Thanks!
Test Subject
#173 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:30 AM
Can I have one of these for my house? My real house I mean?
These are simple FANTASTIC!! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#174 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:00 AM
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. yay!
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:35 PM
OMG you guys make stuff that I didn't even realize I need until I see it and than... it's amazing!!!! you're simply brilliant! thank you so much for sharing that great stuff!

You will not believe your eyes how a voice could hypnotize ~ Promises are only lies ~ from Loreley
Page 7 of 9