Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:24 PM
awww.....this contest looks fun!!!

too bad I am too late to join it

There are four things that you could never get them back :
1. A stone...after it's thrown
2. Words...after they're spoken
3. Chance...after it's passed
4. Time...after it's gone
Advertisement
Inventor
#177 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 2:35 PM
I think the contest is supposed to be closed today, and not everyone is done :/
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 4:39 PM
Sorry guys but I'm dropping out. I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to go on sims. I will still check on here for my scores but I won't submit any rounds. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope they do well.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:00 PM
I'm putting in my Round 4 today. So please don't close the contest just yet!

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:02 PM
Sorry its a bit late at least its in though! Better late than never!

Round 4

Headshot

The photographer and I decided to go on the theme of before show, during show and after show. So, this is before the show all ready and raring to go! I liked this photo because the light makes my face stand out and the background a bit darker. It was quite scary doing this shoot as we had to go down a dark alley in the middle of the night, it was a place where lots of gangs and criminals hang out! My hair looked amazing this time - I lie, technically I was wearing a wig, but it looked good anyway!

Free Shot 1

This is the during show photo, not very hard to guess though. My head still hurts from all the flashing lights and loud music happening when I was up there - by that time we had attracted a large crowd, most of these were thugs and theives! Lighting was not so good in this shot but then again alleys ways are not very light places! I don't really like this photo very much, quite a disappointment.

Free Shot 2

After show and boy was my head full of it! I can finally understand why people get so drunk after going to these things - it calms you down, makes you sleepy and throw up - maybe not so good then. By this time hair was messy make up messed up so added effect I guess! I hate wine but luckily I didn't actually have to drink any! However, I LOVE this photo and to be honest this whole photoshoot has been to my liking. Eventhough Punk is not really my style I think I managed to pull it off!

Why should I win?
Because I need this chance to show everyone what I am made of and who I am! I think my photos have improved greatly since applications and so has my confidence. Some of my photos may not be fantastic but I have potential and with the right guidance could achieve amazing things!

Wow I have loved this contest and think that everyone has made a massive effort! It's so sad that people have to drop out but I think it is still a super competition and I'm not letting the fact I'm in last place get me down!!!
When can we expect scores to be revealed because I'm on tenter hooks!!

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#181 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 10:26 PM
So we just waiting on Luvmeandyou then?
Inventor
#182 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 11:19 PM
Site updated ^^
Forum Resident
#183 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 4:14 AM
thanks supersimholic you made my job very easy lol. So I guess all we do now is wait. Its very cool watching over every ones progress!!! it has been such an honor judging this contest it makes me sad its come to an end!!! but now I have more time to spend on my Legacy story lol
Top Secret Researcher
#184 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 6:22 AM
I could be an emergency judge... just PM me when ya need me!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:21 PM
Guys has anyone been able to talk to JJ about round scores???

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#186 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:45 PM
Nope, shame really!!!
retired moderator
#187 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:32 AM
I have a PM in to the host, so I will let you guys know what's happening as soon as I receive a response. Thanks for your patience

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:26 PM
Thanks Beeps x

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#189 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:51 AM
I might post my final scores for every one who got to the end then maybe that will make you guys feel a bit better???
Inventor
#190 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:26 PM
if you post your scores I'll update the site, are you judge 1,2 or 3? (so i know what column to put your scores in)
Forum Resident
#191 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 9:30 PM
I would have no idea hahahahaha and I better just wait I dont want to get in trouble but I will put my over all totals together

later tonight because I using my day off to go to a hair seminar and threw my daughters bday party yesterday... busy busy lol
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:40 PM
Urrr anyone heard from jj1010????

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM
Urr anyone heard from jj1010???

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Forum Resident
#194 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 1:37 AM Last edited by kaylarox : 7th Jul 2010 at 12:03 PM.
Sorry no but I do have my totals for you guys... I was kind of waiting for JJ to come along and run the show again... I think I may run my own contest now as this was extreamly fun unstil this all happened!! So if anyone wants to help me out with that PM me!!!

NoteTearDrops over all total 214/250 Significant changes as we went along I fell in love with her until she started getting crankie lol

LuvMeandYou 184/200 a shame she didnt get to the last round she was my fav!!!!

Lil'B 213.5/250 HUGE improvment as the contest went on after a wee time you shall do well in contests just don't give up ok lil'B you improved so much
infact i shall make up my own private award for most improved!!!!

LEsherick 224/250 This simmy had caught my eye from the very start. I think it could be love lol

SuperSimholic 227/250 You were contant in all the rounds from 1 - 4 an with that you are the winner in my eyes big big heart for you my sunshine.

I jut want you all to know how much fun it was judging these, and it is so amazing what you create. I now know how hard it is to come up with these things but it looks so easy... I am learning and i'll get there one day lol.

And Im glad I had the opportunity to watch and learn!!!
Inventor
#195 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 12:56 AM
K, I've updated the site, and changed the score board around a little ^^ I've added klarox's scores, plus the scores from the first round from the other judges in the total.
When we hear back from the other judges I'll redo the scores.
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 7:58 PM
I Hope we hear from them soon :]

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:58 AM
What is it with the contests lately, first participants run away with out a word in "Picture Perfect" now hosts do the same?

From the look of it there was no need for me to drop out at all since nothing progressed. I dropped out because I did not want to stop the whole process. My Exams are over summer has begun and I come to look who has won and nothing really has happened.

hmmh...

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Forum Resident
#198 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 3:37 AM
i know the feeling .... im kind of sad by this but im going to do some research and run my own cotest for you guys so flick me some suggestions if you like!!
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 1:19 PM
Well Klarox I submitted a contest a few days ago and It hasnt been approved yet x Soo if it does get accepted I certainly wouldnt abandon the contest x You could be a Judge in that x It is Called Miss World x BTW Do you get a message If your contest has been accepted or rejected??????

xX Furuba all the way Xx
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:21 PM
Lil'B that sounds great! Hope it gets approved. Now that the summer started, a few Sim Contests will come in handy.

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star

Page 8 of 10