Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 6:39 AM
Default Immortal Kitty
I'm a dog person, and all of my Sims are as well. But a good while ago, my newest attempt at a Legacy family had the only cat my Sims game has ever had. The cat didn't age and seemed immune to being taken away. She starved, sitting at completely empty hunger for two days, and still lived and stayed there. She's still alive after quite a few generations (as is the founder; she's on a regimen of youth elixir). So the newest generation is living with their great-great-great-grandmother and their immortal cat. Has anybody else experienced anything like this?
Advertisement
#2 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 6:45 AM
LOL That sounds hilarious, but weird. I've never experienced that with Pets. Maybe it is a glitch/bug issue.
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 6:52 AM
Hah, no I cant say Ive had this happen to any pet (or person for that matter) in my game. I would recommend installing the Pets patch if you havent already.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:32 PM
I have an immortal cat too...

Was your cat a stray before your family adopted it? Mine was and it hasn't aged at all...whereas its owner is almost and elder and its bin in the family for ages >.>