Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:27 AM
Default Save Milo!
lol
Can dogs and cats use the elevators that came with apartment? I left Milo the dog eating birds of paradise plants because he was hungry, he can't seem to get upstairs! (He's an adult)

duck!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:19 AM
They should, one of my dogs uses the elevator when he's going out to take a leak, and the strais also like using it to get around.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:56 AM
I thought elevators came with OfB?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma,
I thought elevators came with OfB?

I think they do, but also with Apartment.

I had my sims turn poor Milo over, he just wouldn't use the elevator. But now he is in the bin for all NH's. Is it okay to put him in a Nieghbourhood besides the one he was originally created for?
Site Helper
#5 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:29 PM
Probably not. Pets have relationships too, and the problem is with bringing shadow files for all the other sims that the sim you moved has met. If they have made a function that completely tidies up a pet's memory, they should have included it in the function to move an occupied lot.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sidneydoj
Probably not. Pets have relationships too, and the problem is with bringing shadow files for all the other sims that the sim you moved has met. If they have made a function that completely tidies up a pet's memory, they should have included it in the function to move an occupied lot.

Thanks! :howdy: