Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:21 AM
Default cars/driveways
i may have missed this but does anyone know if our sims will be able to have cars while living in an apartment? i decided to try my hand at making some duplexes and what not before i get the ep just to get an idea of how id like them but i wasnt sure if we would eb able to have driveways or not,,i dont see why not but you never know with ea..since we also cant seem to have a side door either which just seems odd (maybe if it fenced in?) anyways...or has anyone heard of a parking lot option perhaps? it just would seem weird to have my townhouses drivewayless.

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:42 AM
If I recall correctly, it was stated in one of the chats that you can place cars and garages on apartment lots.

#3 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:43 AM
From the chat:

ErhamaPlayer (Aug 7, 2008 12:08:42 PM)
Can we own cars on apartment lots?

MaxoidLakshmi (Aug 7, 2008 12:08:42 PM)
If your apartment building is built with garages (connected to apartments), then your Sim families can place a car in them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:40 PM
so it has to have a garage? hmmm i guess ill have to rework some ideas
thank you i dont know how i missed that when i read the transcripts

well sincei already have a thread open..another thing i thought about has anyone said if you can add more controllable sims to an apartment, after its been played and has npcs living in it? i assume so like with uni. one random npc will just up and leave , i was just wondering also how the game would choose the random family or are the arartments stuck how they are until we move out our controllables?

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:02 PM
It's written in one of the two chat transcripts that when a new family moves in, they can selete any of the NPC apartments and that NPC will move out.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:48 PM
theres two chats transripts? no wonder i know nothing lol thanks again