Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:37 AM
Heh.. its coming out right when i get back from my honeymoon.. o.o; I want it, but i don't know if i'll be able to afford it.. lol
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 3:41 AM
I'm probably not going to buy it until at least December.. I have yet to finish my expansion collection, and with what I make off of chores and allowance, I probably won't finish it until the end of the year. x) I still need Pets and Freetime, plus most of the stuff packs, so I most likely won't be getting AL until next year. It's sort of an obsessive compulsive thing, haha. I just have to buy everything in the order that it came out.

#78 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nekochanpurr
Heh.. its coming out right when i get back from my honeymoon.. o.o; I want it, but i don't know if i'll be able to afford it.. lol

Take back the toaster you got as a wedding gift, then you can buy it. Besides, you can make toast with the oven. Or, you know, a magnifying glass and the sun.
#79 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coconutpecanfrosting
Take back the toaster you got as a wedding gift, then you can buy it. Besides, you can make toast with the oven. Or, you know, a magnifying glass and the sun.

LOL!! I've been really lucky with doubles, actually.. XD
Alchemist
#80 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
i was going to originally wait but th emore i see of it th emore i want so ill get it the first time i go to walmart if they have it

I was actually thinking about skipping it, but the buyable helicopter is slowly drawing me in
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:28 PM
I've pre-ordered it together with the K&B and the IKEA stuff packs that I do not have.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:03 PM
Already have my order placed. I'm looking forward to this expansion more than any other. I've spent the last few months not doing anything serious in my neighborhood, so that I can test it on a clean install. (Oh, the sacrifices I've made!)

"They can jump, and land, and have no natural predators. Unless, of course, you count me!" *SH-BOOF!* - The Maxx
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:20 AM
I'm getting it right away for free! I convinced my friend to buy it for me as a late b-day gift.
Forum Resident
#84 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 11:12 AM
Hell yeah.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Instructor
#85 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:05 PM
Im wanting to pre - order it but cant decide where from, Play have a TV that comes with theres, Amazons a nice cd player/speaker set up, and hmv have a chair. Anyone else thinking of where to get it?

May just wait till the date its released and get it from the local asda.

Although ill be at Wembley the day after release so i wont be playing it straight away.
#86 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:12 PM
No pre-order gifts in the Netherlands, which makes it easy. I will be getting it the day it is released.

Officially it's the 28th, but Toys-R-Us usually has it on Tuesday, which means a nice bike ride if the weather's good. It's a nice belated birthday gift (which is on Monday), I expect my parents will pay for it, even if it's just to shut me up from saying that I want AL.

I'm working on my thesis, but I decided that if I work extra hard this week I am allowed to take the day of release and the couple of days after that off from working.
Instructor
#87 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:45 PM
Already pre-ordered it. At first it didn't look so promising but now the whole idea of apartments and buyable helicopters has grown on me big time so I can't wait to go get it in my mail box. I probably would have gotten it anyway since I have all the other EPs and SPs.

Feel free to call me Squash

Lab Assistant
#88 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:29 PM
I plan on getting it the day it comes out.

I believe this might be the best EP to date.
Alchemist
#89 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:16 PM
The landlord throws a party every Saturday. That's hilarious
Top Secret Researcher
#90 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:50 PM
Already preordered. :D

I probably won't install it until my new PC is up and working though.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
#91 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:33 PM
Yes I'll be getting it as soon as it comes out.I have mine preordered at gamestop.
Page 4 of 4