Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:18 AM
Default garages and cars in AL
I`ve been thing about the landscaping in AL. and I`ve been wondering if some apartments are equipped with a garage of some kind. I mean, if you have NL your sims want is going to be "buy a car" or "restorable car" [ with FT]. It`ll kinda be unfair if they don`t have a garage or a parking lot like most apartments do.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:44 AM
one of the chats they said yes your sims can have cars if the apartments have agarges..i asked this too i wonder though if its a must for a garage or if just multydrive ways would work

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:27 PM
Yeah I read in one of the chat transcripts that you'd need garages to have cars...however I'm guessing a driveway would work fine too because a garage is basically a driveway with walls around it?
I hope so anyway, I don't want garages on every apartment lot.

Call me Kay please :)
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:20 AM
me either, it would be nice if they came up with a sort or parking lot most apartmentss have that not garages (or atleast all the ones by me)

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008