Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 5:33 PM
Default A Big Bully
I have this bully that keeps coming onto my Sims lot and pushes and pokes not only the mother and father, but the kids as well. I have tried to corner him and have my Sim "Fight" but he either runs off too quickly or my Sim goes onto something else.

He's terrorizing my Sim family. They constantly have vision of his face burning. Is there anything I can do with this bully?
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 5:35 PM
Are you sure your sims aren't peering into the telescope during daylight hours? If so, that could be the problem. looking into the telescope during the day makes your sim a peeping tom, so that might be causing your 'bullying' trouble.
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenChris
Are you sure your sims aren't peering into the telescope during daylight hours? If so, that could be the problem. looking into the telescope during the day makes your sim a peeping tom, so that might be causing your 'bullying' trouble.

I'm not really sure. I almost think this started happening before I purchased the scope. I did notice one of my Sims snickering at him recently during the day, but I figured that they were trying to get back at him.
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 6:40 PM
You could download twojeff's visitor controller, and next time he runs on to your lot you can just pause the game, spawn the controller, and ban him from the lot. That's normally what I do to grumpy Sims, since there's no option to have your Sim neglect to spy when using the telescope during the day.