Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM
I'd like it if objects would get worn out in time, so you'd have to buy new ones. I mean, no one still sleeps in the same bed as their grandparents did when they were young.

I want to build houses closer to eachother.. Like rowhouses! I am really curious as to how the lots(and lot boundaries) will work, now that the whole 'hood is open.

Something nifty with curtains would be lovely. They would snap together like swings, so you'd be able to have more-tile-curtains, and they would close at night- something like the lights, where you can set them manually or leave them automatic. Yay! Curtains make houses so much more homey.

And some really cute casual interactions.. cuddling in front of the fire.. leaning over the fence.. sitting in the window.. opening the door for visitors and showing them in.. cosily snuggled up in a chair, reading.. Oooh...
Those are perhaps too much, but one can always hope
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 1:04 PM
Branching career paths. In reality, nobody really progresses up a linear career ladder, with college and/or experience putting you ahead. I want choices!

Basically, I'd like to see a lot more focus on the career side of the game. I don't like it being just a place they go for eight hours and come home with money. I want to see some work come home with them, I want to know where they are when they are at work (so I can go look at them). I'm really hoping the seamless neighbourhood idea will allow all this!
#53 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:34 PM
In CAS, you should be able to type in their first name and last name. =| If you are trying to make roommates or whatever, it's annoying to make one person, exit CAS, then make another person, exit, make another, then move them all in together, just so they won't be related to each other. Ehh, you might be able to do this already, but not as far as I know... ^^;
Page 3 of 3