Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eveysmom
Well, it isn't just that mod that causes the Grim Reaper to stick around forever because I do not have that mod, and I still had him stay forever watching tv in the university dorm. I think the Grim Reaper just likes watching television, lol.

You mentioned that earlier, do you have any modifications that affect chairs or the TV?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
You mentioned that earlier, do you have any modifications that affect chairs or the TV?

It's possible, but I don't think I have any hacks affecting the tv or chairs - at least there aren't any that I can remember putting in.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:18 PM
Olive died today, leaving no-one in the household but instead of watching tv or something, Grim just left.. I was kinda disappointed. Maybe he was scared off by the Butler?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Olive died today, leaving no-one in the household but instead of watching tv or something, Grim just left.. I was kinda disappointed. Maybe he was scared off by the Butler?

Who isn't scared by the Butler?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 11:53 AM
The Butler did it!
Page 2 of 2